70 duster for sale on ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ad says new paint and stripes. Stripes are crooked and torn in spots. Black engine bay and no fender tad or build sheet. I'd keep looking because there is probably a hot mess below that new paint. $14 bones seems a little high. I passed on a cleaner 71 340 4 speed car for 8K. Just my opinion.

RESTORED 1970 PLYMOUTH DUSTER.

nothing restored about that mess.

stripes are cracked/ chunks missing, front end will need a rebuild. black engine bay, the brake line on the drivers rear looks like it was long so they just wrapped it in circles to make it fit. oh and those scoops look like they may be too close together. . that think is about $9000 too high. for 14K it better be a lot nicer then that polished turd...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 431
  • 2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 394
  • 4.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 410
yea, i love seeing a restored car with ripped up side stripes!, also the black under the hood, and with a 318 in it, and all the rust underneath, and the greay slapper paint under the trunk, and black spray bomb on the front suspension, and the not so correct shift boot, and............ shoot, i could go on for hours!. by the dash either, it shows that it is not a real 4 speed as there is no reverse light, or even a hole for it!

i would be ashamed to say its restored... yes.. i agree with 340plot. i could go on for hours and hours.. and hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back