70 duster getting some boost..

-
There is 130 or so feet in the cage.. and the cromolly weighs less that a lb per foot i think.. ill be weighing the car once its finished.. im sure it will be heavier than most dusters but we will see..

Thanks for answering Doc's tubing question Ryan.

Denny and I just got home from the weekend in North Carolina where the entire
Missile crew was inducted into the East Coast Drag Racing Hall of Fame.

During the seminar they remarked that the final weight of the Wire Car (which was
in attendance) was less than 1800 lb and that when the powertrain and drivetrain
were out of it, two people could pick it up and carry it around the shop!

Henderson2014094_zps86aa8ca2.jpg

Hemi Denny in the Wire Car

a little has got done...

window net

parachute handle and stop

wilwood brake pedal

and here are a some better pics of the cage stuff.

dont mind the **** quarter panel lol..

will be nice when this stuff is all painted up nice

yeah its pretty stiff thats for sure.. the project has definatly evolved into something alot more that anticipated at the get go but im happy with the way its going.. will still be street driven to some local meets/cruise nights...

Front fender clearance with alternate suspension set-ups. Looks like there is a significant difference.

RgreulewithRMSc2_zpsec4ab7cc.jpg
RGrueleHDK_zpseedb3d00.jpg

It was a night and day difference.. the old stuff was horrible and the ball joints were all in a bind. With the car at that height i wanted.. the hdk is by far the best money i have spent on this project.. i couldnt be any happier.

Your build is off the charts. Fun to watch.

The AMD full quarters got here the other day.. now i just need the door skin and the new tail panel.. then ill be set.. lol other than puting it all on..

Glass hood, trunk lid, and both bumpers are on order as well..

awesome!!!....(I'll bet ya never heard that before....and it never gets old).

Unlimited Glass hood, trunklid, front and rear bumper just showed up.. decent quality definatly will need a little work to make it all how i want it..

small update..

more of the steering.. not finished yet but almost, will have a t bolt clamp in 2 spots.

also decided on new headers.. not finished but alot cleaner looking in my opinion..

-
Back