70 duster getting some boost..

-
Kool thanks love the rustang lol your car is looking wicked and evil I want to do the frt. susp. in my car but not this winter I'm hoping for next winter but will see anyway keep up the good work I will be following along with your progress :glasses7:

Thanks bud, i appreciate the kind words... when your ready i highly recomend the HDK front suspension..

Cool duster. What did the hdk set you back?? Will it use stock spindles?

it uses mustang 2 spindles, and after the drag brakes and the few little things i wanna say 2800 bux, but i dont remember the prices on everything off the top of my head.. get ahold of denny he will be able to answer any questions you have about it.. to me its 100% worth the money not only for the tire and engine bay room but most importantly the saftey at 170 mph vs the sloppy old stock stuff..

The under bracing does not count as a driveshaft loop. The drive shaft loop will be intergrated into those though..

How does the passenger side header piping integrate into the rest of the system? Im planning my future future build and just want to learn since it seems the header system is the most involved

The passenger side header is almost identical to the drivers other than the collector ending behind the motor plate.. the tubing then goes under the front plate and turns up into one side of the divided housing.. ill take a few detailed pictures when i get back in the US. Im out of the country at the moment.

The passenger side header is almost identical to the drivers other than the collector ending behind the motor plate.. the tubing then goes under the front plate and turns up into one side of the divided housing.. ill take a few detailed pictures when i get back in the US. Im out of the country at the moment.

No rush! And thank you. I saw a couple of others doing this. Do you basically split the exhaust in half and then weld them together essentially but under the flange so both manifolds feed the turbo?

Its a twin scroll flange.. one bank goes to one side of the twin scroll and the other goes to the other side.. 2.5 tubing will fit pretty much perfect into one side of the t6 twin scroll when mesaged into a rectangle..

Its a twin scroll flange.. one bank goes to one side of the twin scroll and the other goes to the other side.. 2.5 tubing will fit pretty much perfect into one side of the t6 twin scroll when mesaged into a rectangle..

So just weld the tubbing to the bottom of one port for driver side and the other port of the flange for the passenger side and don, correct? Seems simple enough. I plan on cutting and tacking own system and then having someone else fully weld it.

Are you going to run V-band clamps off your firewall ? They offer movement and you can remove the charge tubes is seconds . I have the Vibrant Van Jen clamps , they work pretty good .

5AFF08CA-B344-4A11-A5B1-C319D5C3FE45-1295-0000013C0E6681A9_zps03f80986.jpg

Im adding a v band on the main charge tube before it goes thru the firewall.. we ment to before but ran out of clamp assemblies..

I just read the entire thread and there is nothing more I can say but echo the positive things that have already been said. I am very glad to have found this build and look forward to all updates in the future.

-
Back