-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pioneerp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I started this project with my 3 boys in 2000. Chassis has passed inspection. Cert is expired and will still pass 7.50. Set up for a R3/W8 motor. MOTOR IS SEPARATE. Fiberglass trunk, extra tail panel to convert to a Demon. One steel fendered Demon front end with carbonfiber hood and scoop. 99% of the tinwork done and the Car was never completed.
Race Wheels and tires included although they are not new
Strange dana 60, 4link and Strange disk brakes in the rear all NEW
Strange struts in front all NEW
Mustand or Pinto rack n pinion steering,
Body is real straight for a 43 yo shell. It started out as a /6car when I bought it. its been bead blasted and all has very minor surface rust and very little body work. The rear openings were moved back a bit, maybe 2"
Steel doors, I have lexan frames that may work for the doors
Duster is stored in heated storage in Puyallup, WA
Email me for pictures, In not to putor savvy
Ask me questions IM sure there is more.
R3 may be available, I also have a 340 with TA heads, 402 magnum stroker setup for boost, nice internals. 2.02 cnc-ed 360 magnum heads. Ask me I might have it. 8K buys a big step into owning a nice car.
Mike Carlman
PM mess since I cant post my ph# or email. I am legit!!

http://s39.beta.photobucket.com/user/pioneerp/library/Duster Project
I'll be selling more stuff soon, email if you looking for A-body stuff I have several storage units full!!!

Yea I cant figure out how to reduce the pic sizes Wanna give me a lesson?

Yeah thats a B****... Do you have Paint? or some kind of application on your computer that allows you to open the picture and paint on it? Usually there is a option to shrink the photo. You could also get a photo bucket account and upload it to that. Even a third party site link posted is better than nothing.

PICT0789.jpg

PICT0787.jpg

PICT0786.jpg

PICT0785.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

:happy1:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 954
  • 2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 936
  • 4.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 915
  • 5.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 948
  • 6.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 913
  • 7.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 919
Guys, this is a deal if you want to go fast at the track. I'm only selling this because I have a 71 demon race car already. 8000.00 is a killer deal. I hate to think I have to part it out.
You pay the fuel expenses I might even deliver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back