[FOR SALE] '70 Super Bee Hood $375.00

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was sold?? It was still being advertised so that's why I posted it.

treblig

the Super Bee bulge hood is non functional.

That's correct and if the block off plates are still screwed on from the outside, that is a rare find!! Most people removed the plates thinking fresh air for the motor. I had 3 of these as spares until I sold my 440-6 4spd Bee.

My 70 440 auto R/T had that hood on it. I always thought the fresh air hood was on the B, and the Power Bulge hood was an R/T piece. I was at a friends shop and saw a pic of a 383 4 speed B he restored and he called it a B hood too. I told him about my R/T with the same hood so we argued about it for a bit and decided it was an option? I cut that car up in 90, and still have the hood, title, fender tag, broadcast sheet, and vin. Too bad it was a West Virginia rust bucket nobody wanted at the time.

My 70 440 auto R/T had that hood on it. I always thought the fresh air hood was on the B, and the Power Bulge hood was an R/T piece. I was at a friends shop and saw a pic of a 383 4 speed B he restored and he called it a B hood too. I told him about my R/T with the same hood so we argued about it for a bit and decided it was an option? I cut that car up in 90, and still have the hood, title, fender tag, broadcast sheet, and vin. Too bad it was a West Virginia rust bucket nobody wanted at the time.

Power Bulge hood was standard on the Bee and R/T. Dual scooped fresh air hood was an option on either car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back