'70 swinger /6

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dart is still for sale. I have a lien free clear title in my name.

uhaul is a good deal , i rented a 10' box truck with a new car hauler insured to the hilt with a 1000 mile allowance for $200 last spring . no issues , someone buy this already . georgia to maryland no problem , make your reservation tonite , hit the road 3am & dont look back , for what you have it priced for i could come from oklahoma , pay for the truck , pay for food & still be ahead of the game & be home on monday , im sorry to see having to sell . try to hang on to it if possible . its a lot easier to come by another $750 than it is another 70 dart with what youve done to it .

I can't believe someone hasn't bought this. I want it desperately and have the money it's just too damn far away.

Is it still for sale? How are the rear panels on it? How is the rest of the body?

see that is a good deal. I dont believe it hasn't sold yet. I just bought a 71 swinger with a 6 cyl and it wasn't that good of a deal but it was about 3000 miles closer to me then that one. Someone will buy it hopefully soon.

If I could get time off from work I would come and get it. Even if it just sat in the yard till I finished the 71 Swinger I am working on. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT. I may (cough) have to (cough) take a sick day or 2 (cough).
Bump for ya.

Come on yall. Bruce clearly is the next buyer in line WITH the money. Lets give them a chance to get it worked, ok?

I have no intension of buying it. Buy clearly JBAR would like the first $$$ to get it.

BTW, I was just giving JBAR a bump.

DarTT, Thanks for the words. I did take some offence, and for that I apologize. If there were someway for me to help out either or both of them I would. I live about 12 hours from JBAR and not sure where Ft Valley FL is but I live about 9 hours to P-cola. But I can lend a place for someone to rest if needed.

Plus my wife would kill me if I got another ride before I finished the Swinger and the Power Wagon.

DarTT, Thanks for the words. I did take some offence, and for that I apologize. If there were someway for me to help out either or both of them I would. I live about 12 hours from JBAR and not sure where Ft Valley FL is but I live about 9 hours to P-cola. But I can lend a place for someone to rest if needed.

Plus my wife would kill me if I got another ride before I finished the Swinger and the Power Wagon.

Ft. Valley is in Middle Georgia. about 2 hours south of Atlanta. If Bruce works out the payment with JBAR, I will probably be making the trip to go pick it up. I think JBAR is about 10 hours away from me.

Best of luck on your projects man, I wish I had a PW! Those trucks are killer, id use one as my hauler, perhaps CumminsTD swap it

Come on yall. Bruce clearly is the next buyer in line WITH the money. Lets give them a chance to get it worked, ok?

I give up!
I have PM'd this guy 3 times that I want the car and have the cash please call me to close the deal.
NO RESPONSE at all.

So I am done with it.
Next in line go ahead and step up and good luck.

Later,
Bruce B.

No apology necessary. I just wanted to make sure Bruce wasn't overlooked. No biggie.

Hey guys sorry for the last two weeks of no contact just started a new job on the 30th.
Bruce I thought I spoke with you on the phone, in checking my messages I see I was wrong. I took a $100 off for the last person I spoke with so they could rent a car tow dolly, never heard from them again. So the price is now 650.00. Bruce if you are still interested send another PM. If you arn't, I understand, the least I can do is offer my sincerest apology.

Hey guys sorry for the last two weeks of no contact just started a new job on the 30th.
Bruce I thought I spoke with you on the phone, in checking my messages I see I was wrong. I took a $100 off for the last person I spoke with so they could rent a car tow dolly, never heard from them again. So the price is now 650.00. Bruce if you are still interested send another PM. If you arn't, I understand, the least I can do is offer my sincerest apology.

I don't know if Bruce has seen this yet or not. I will call him and make sure he does. Yall please hold off til I make sure he knows. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back