700+ Abandoned Dodges Sitting in an Alabama Lot

-
I think that's the way my neighbors THINK my backyard looks now.

I would like to ***** slap the person who came up with that title and the stupid article. (not you burgmopar) It's Stephens Performance in Alabama. They have possibly the largest all Mopar Salvage yard in the nation. They are also the largest seller of AMD products in the world. Abandoned? I think not! tmm

Yup you want it? He will rape you then break it off in your A$$ ! I'll never buy a lug nut from him!

There is a member on FABO that used to work there. I'll have to ask him to tell some stories the next time I see him. I bought some quarters and were delivered to my house fro free by a local employee. I got a good price on them.

There is a member on FABO that used to work there. I'll have to ask him to tell some stories the next time I see him. I bought some quarters and were delivered to my house fro free by a local employee. I got a good price on them.

You probably bought new AMD quarters? Yes his price has to compete with other AMD dealers. Try buy a part or panel AMD doesn't repop.
5 years ago he gave me a price on a 65 POLARA! rear body clip from thr door striker back. For $3500.00! He just sold a left 68 Dart 2dr left sedan door to a friend of mine for $600.00! Sold this same friend two crappy 70 Cuda fenders a few years back for $1800.00.
But then shows up at my vending tent and expect to be feed when we are grilling, for free.

You probably bought new AMD quarters? Yes his price has to compete with other AMD dealers. Try buy a part or panel AMD doesn't repop.
5 years ago he gave me a price on a 65 POLARA! rear body clip from thr door striker back. For $3500.00! He just sold a left 68 Dart 2dr left sedan door to a friend of mine for $600.00! Sold this same friend two crappy 70 Cuda fenders a few years back for $1800.00.
But then shows up at my vending tent and expect to be feed when we are grilling, for free.

Roy,

I'd have had fun with that one. Tell him $20 for a burger... Then tell him why! LOL

I did that to a flipper guy out here except he was looking at a part I had for sale. I told him $1200 and he thought that was crazy high. A guy right next to him asked and I told him $600. The flipper guy said sold. I said no, your price is still $1200, his price is $600 which was a fair price for what I was selling. One guuy walked away with a part he needed, the other was pissed he couldn't jack up a $600 bought part to $1200 in his spot. I got exactly what I wanted for the item and had a good laugh for myself and friends.

Oh, you'd get free food at my pad if I was cooking! :cheers:

Roy,

I'd have had fun with that one. Tell him $20 for a burger... Then tell him why! LOL

I did that to a flipper guy out here except he was looking at a part I had for sale. I told him $1200 and he thought that was crazy high. A guy right next to him asked and I told him $600. The flipper guy said sold. I said no, your price is still $1200, his price is $600 which was a fair price for what I was selling. One guuy walked away with a part he needed, the other was pissed he couldn't jack up a $600 bought part to $1200 in his spot. I got exactly what I wanted for the item and had a good laugh for myself and friends.

Oh, you'd get free food at my pad if I was cooking! :cheers:

Thanks I appreciate that, and you would always have a cold beer waiting for you at my spot. I dealt and been around Ted Stephens for a while now. I'll be nice and say he is a piece of work!

A big mopar junkyard and a bigger anus he is lol

Yup you want it? He will rape you then break it off in your A$$ ! I'll never buy a lug nut from him!

Wow! I didn't think this thread would cause such a negative response...

Quick! Go to your "happy place"...Warm Breeze...Rolling Meadow...and Mopars!:cheers:

burg

Attachments

• 2012-06-16_13-32-45_784_resize.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 292
I'll have to post photos of R+R that was in Aurora, Mo, sometime.

I read about them as a kid then ended up moving right down the street! I wonder how they compare in size.....

I just might! Especially if it looked like that.

He prices his stuff and people buy it so there's no reason to complain. He's done a HUGE amount for the Mopar hobby. Without him we probably wouldn't have as much reproduction parts for Mopars like we do now.

-
Back