Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Picked this up from the hoarder a while back. I bought it cuz of the cool factor. Looks to be solid, has shutoff valve. No key.
$25 plus the ride.

Cheers
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF9581 (Medium).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF9583 (Medium).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 325
  • DSCF9585 (Medium).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 339
I think that might be off a 73 350 triple 2 stroke you may want to ebay it.

Actually, I own a 750 triple and I was wondering if it was for a triple too. How many fuel nipples are on that petcock? It looks like only 2 plus the inlet......is that right?....

Some of the '72 350 tanks and tails fit the 750s, IIRC.......and if that's true, that tank would be worth a bit more than your asking......like at least $75. I see it's got at least one dent and the gas cap is pitted. How's the insides, as far as rust goes?

Actually, I own a 750 triple and I was wondering if it was for a triple too. How many fuel nipples are on that petcock? It looks like only 2 plus the inlet......is that right?....

Some of the '72 350 tanks and tails fit the 750s, IIRC.......and if that's true, that tank would be worth a bit more than your asking......like at least $75. I see it's got at least one dent and the gas cap is pitted. How's the insides, as far as rust goes?

There is 3 nipples total on the petcock. Do all 3 feed the carbs, or would one be a "vent"?? Im not sure how the insides are as there is no key for the cap and I havent tried to remove it.

There is 3 nipples total on the petcock. Do all 3 feed the carbs, or would one be a "vent"?? Im not sure how the insides are as there is no key for the cap and I havent tried to remove it.

No.....that's gotta be for 3 cylinders. My 750 uses a vacuum diaphragm that opens the fuel flow when the engine starts. It has its own nipple that connects to a hose to one of the carbs. Obviously, this petcock doesn't have the large diaphragm though.....so yeah. Might be for a 350 triple, an "S-2".

5117051306_S2_350_2_small.jpg

No.....that's gotta be for 3 cylinders. My 750 uses a vacuum diaphragm that opens the fuel flow when the engine starts. It has its own nipple that connects to a hose to one of the carbs. Obviously, this petcock doesn't have the large diaphragm though.....so yeah. Might be for a 350 triple, an "S-2".

5117051306_S2_350_2_small.jpg

Thanks CV! Good info!

Ebay may be the way to go if it's in fair shape.I've been fixing up a 89 450 EN Kawasaki and looked at tanks on Ebay. Some high. Some low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back