Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
hey guys. yes, i know i just got the car, but another car came up and i am going to get the other regardless, but do not need all these 340 cars!

this car is a wedge car, with the 340 callout on the hood, hood pins and black out treatment. however, there is no build sheet or fender tag to prove it.

the car is numbers matching. the engine is out and all done up with 202 j heads all new valves, springs. block is clean and line honed.
i do not have std pistons/rods for it.

i do not know if the trans is numbers correct.
has sharktooth grille, 340 un-silenced air cleaner, 8.75 with sure-grip 3:91, car has a cage, frame connectors. rallye dash in nice shape, but cut around radio a little. also have the front and rear seats. they are in nice shape with no rips other than the driver side headrest for the front bench.
car does need lowers, a spot 3x3 area in trunk has hole, fender are decent, doors are nice. door strikers have no broke metal. hood is straight but under side needs to be blasted.
tail panel has a dent, but otherwise pretty solid

this car is all there, but needs to be redone.
car is located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va.
i will sell the car with or without the seats, as they are the main reason i bought the car! i need them for pinky.lol

will have the title in hand by febuary 1st. i was able to get the title, and i seen it, but it was still signed by last owner who never put it in his name, so i left it with him to do so.

this car is going up for best offer

if not sold by friday, it will no longer be for sale.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,077
  • 004.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 005.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,097
  • 006.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 012.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 014.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,124
  • 015.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 016.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,079
  • 018.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,087
  • 020.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,130
somewhere along the lines of 4,000.00 , i would think is a very fair to the buyer. and that includes all the ticket items i restore for the car in the meantimes. breather is already done. full dash is next!

shoot, ill even trailer it to the border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original colour? Type of frame connectors? Cage? Bumpers decent? Factory tach? What does the motor need to complete?

origional color is fe5 red, frame connectors are look to be custom,motor needs bearings pistons/rods, cam. bumpers need to be redone, no tach

guys, i am just going to hold onto the car for now. maybe ill do it up also whn i get done pinky!

Do not doubt. I will haul both of them to the border!. Tell me when.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back