-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjr426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys would love to have these but no funds so I figured I'd pass them along to you guys. They are suppousedly in Klamath Falls Oregon according to the add. They're not mine and I've never seen them so I can't vouch for them but they seem like a couple special cars if the seller is being honest. Hope it works out for someone. Justin

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/1081255224.html

I was going to post those up.

Needless to say, the basin is not a real Mopar hotbed so I was surprised to see them.

I hope someone can get them.

ROB

AAARRRGGG,where were all these demons when I bought my duster lol,they are popping up all around me now.

$15,000 is all the money for those two cars. I think for those kind of bucks you can buy a pretty nice functioning car that does not need near as much work.
Daryl

$15,000 is all the money for those two cars. I think for those kind of bucks you can buy a pretty nice functioning car that does not need near as much work.
Daryl

I kind of thought that myself but I know I am a cheap person so I thought maybe I it was just me. Still if they are there long enough maybe someone can get them for a better deal.

I kind of thought that myself but I know I am a cheap person so I thought maybe I it was just me. Still if they are there long enough maybe someone can get them for a better deal.

May be a little high but if they are original 340 cars the price may not be to far off. I would think if he lowered his price to 10.000 for both they would be a good deal. He could of gave more info and pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back