-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparnut83

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have what is left of a 71 dart swinger 2dr. was originally a 318 car with manual drums. many parts left, but i need the room, please let me know if you need or want anything off the car before it heads to the scrap yard.
if you need pictures of a certain item, please let me know.
i am in Troy, mo
prices will be cheap and neg.
i will ship at buyers expense
thanks

dart2.JPG

dart3.JPG

dart4.JPG

dart5.JPG

dart 1.JPG

need both front fender extensions. are yours good? what happens to most is when you take off the little nuts in under the fender the potmetal studs break off. If yours are good let me know how much and the shipping please. Thanks Kevin Oh also need a nice rear bumper.

no rear bumper. the fender extension on the passenger side is good, but it is still on the fender, but the fender is off the car, i will see how the come off tomorrow, and let you know.

What about the left front fender? no extension needed! Maybe able to pick up, but may need ship to 42450?

sorry i have been short on time. but the fender extension on the passenger side is in good shape with good studs. but you will need nuts, they are not in very good shape.
there is no front bumper and no fenders.
the exhaust hangers look aftermarket

dart20.jpg

dart21.jpg

metal around marker lights

if anyone is interested in the rear marker lights they are still available, i will have better pictures of them soon.
thanks

P5160509.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back