71 Dart swinger special

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a 71 Swinger Special ? This is the lowest model for 71. Im looking for a picture of the "Special" emblem and its location that these cars used.

emblem.jpg

Here' go.

i didnt know the special was the lowest of the low,Gabriel's 73 dart swinger is/was a special also,but it had aircondition,am/fm radio,and rubber floor covering.

Perfect thanks ! now to find a set LOL Does you car have the Dart emblems on the quarter ?

My car has the special emblems just like Cudaspaz and it has dart emblems on the quarters. I've looked at several mopar swap meets for "special" emblems and haven't seen any. I'm lucky mine are in good shape.

Scott

Found a set of ebay for $60, Dont have the extra right now for emblems though.

Is the post spacing the same between the special and dart emblems ?

Perfect thanks ! now to find a set LOL Does you car have the Dart emblems on the quarter ?

Yes, but i could not find any of the metal bands that go on the emplem posts so I used very small rubber grommets and they hold nice and tight plus insulate the metal from rusting in the wholes.

my sons 72 dart is a swinger special. it was slant six, a/c, power stearing,power disc brakes car. I wonder how rare it might be lol. Mopar658)8)

-
Back