Not open for further replies.

WildCat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD!!!

NOT MY CAR, JUST PASSING ALONG INFO

There is a 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger sitting just a mile or so from my house. It has been covered all winter but today on my way home from work it was uncovered and a for sale sign in the window.

The owner wasn't home but I got permission to take some pictures. Now to get them to load. Wife is out of town and has the laptop I use for pictures. So hope I can get some from iPad to load.

Details

It is a nice looks like it could be original paint itch little rust v8 automatic and factory AC

Dent in right front fender on top body line by ant. Slight scrape in left rear 1/4

It looks like 67,000 miles

Is green, had a black vinyl top (most of it removed) black bench seat interior but a set of buckets are inside. But do not know if they go with it.

Had a set of chrome valve covers, 4 barrel carb, but rest looks original

Underside looked clean for what I seen of it. Floors looked good, carpet removed

Has 2 flat tires, headliner is mostly removed, driver seat bad. Was told it doesn't run by the elderly lady at the house and she thinks the asking price is $2,500

Well cannot figure out how to get the others

If anyone is interested let me know. Looks like a solid project. Have phone number for owner

View attachment image.jpg

I forgot it is near Sellersburg, Indiana ( North Louisville, KY ) LOL

This help?

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 713
  • 23.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 703
I bought a 71 Dart with one, didn't know what it was. It had no cracks and I sold it on Ebay for $650 and the adapter $ 75...bought the car for a $1000. Not bad and not normal for me.

Just like anything, depends on who's buying. I'm guessing, about 2 give or take. There use to be several guys around that would refurbish and sell for around $1000 or more show quality. The man I spoke with 8 years ago was in Pennsylvania. Some on ebay for $125 to $1499.

Car has been SOLD

For those that were interested, I wish I had more time because it was a nice car to start for a driver project or restore. Personally think the guy that bought it got a good deal.

It was sold locally and I ask the lady to tell the new owner about FABO

I was going to buy it today also but didn't want to chance driving the Duster home.I was not to far away from there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back