71 Dart swinger!

-
Lol haha trust me I rasied my standards after my 73 Dart sport (Whitch after looking at it again and again is just a parts car good thing I only paid $600 for it lol)
I have / had pretty rough ones over the years and I now refuse to get into things "to rusty"
Thanks pal!

Well I did not get much done today (It was my birthday lol).
But I did manage to get the key out of the steering column and can now access the trunk!

Alright this week was VERY BUSY lol. I should have some time to full with the car this weekend and I will post the full Fender tag up here so we all are on the same page with the cars options! I got side tracked the last time lol!

So this weekend I should get some things done with her!

Cool! I really dig the look of your dart! Good luck with all that wiring...

Love it,
here is mine . Love the EL5

Attachments

• 002A.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 003A.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 010A.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 001A.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 310
  • 71washed.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 293
Love it,
here is mine . Love the EL5
Damn nice car!!
And thanks for the comments guys I will get to working on it once I get this damn cast off my hand I fractured my hand twice this past weekend lol..

Any how I do belive I will leave it as she sits!

Looks like it will be a fun ride.. good luck with it..
I love my 71 Dart,

Will have some pics coming with in the next day or two! It has been nasty outside and I have a few things done to the car! Will keep you guys updated and I have been very busy latly so not much updates but a few!! Will be getting all the pictures uploaded tomorrow!!

Alright... So alot of you are probably thinking I fell off the maps with my Project... Well for a while I did... I was over at my buddies the other day picking up my 68 cuda parts car when he put the news on to me that he was going to sell his bad *** 70 dart swinger.. After a few days we made a deal on the swinger and the 70 scamp to go with it..
This is my new toy that I have been playing around with instead of working on my 71 LOL! Shes got a bad *** 440 with around 750 HP in her. She runs a 11.5 1/4...
I plan on getting more done with the 71 as I am slowly working on the dash and the motor is in the shop. (Till I get the motor back I will be messing around with my 70 LOL!)

here are a few pictures!

wcldhl.jpg

29az1q0.jpg

25s0jna.jpg

2ir68pj.jpg

justin thanks for imfo this am on phone im interested in 68 cuda headlite trim if you dont get guys ck . thanks i got my abody membership ,randy in colo. let me know.

Was a nice day finaly! Moved the car out of the shop next to my 70 swinger....
Got some work done on it will be posting pictures soon and my motor should be ready to be picked up some time next week!

wqsb40.jpg

Those are two sweet looking Darts...I'm partial to the '71 though.
Thanks bud! I like them both.
I am thinking about converting the yellow one to a 4 speed while I got the engine out of it still! Finishing up the dash got some pictures to add. Just been busy latley!

The past couple weeks have been crazy as hell around here!
I got some things for my motor painted up I will have a picture of that coming up!
I picked up my motor a few weeks back but ended up taking it back to the guy who rebuilt it to put a better cam in it (I wanted the same cam my buddy has in his cuda!)
Should be picking the motor back up this weekend and getting it ready for the car!
I also picked up a set of disk brakes off a member on here from NJ!
I will be installing them this weekend aswell as the new bushings I got from classic industires!
I plan on getting ALOT done on the dart this weekend!
Also the dash wiring I am just going to pull another harness off another 71 swinger I have as I do not know what the hell the guy was trying to do with the wires LOL!
Keep an eye out for my update pictures this weekend!
here is a picture of what I got painted last night.
214xz6b.jpg

Thanks, Justin

That's a fine pair ya got there. ... I too am partial to the '71 though. Cheers!

-
Back