71 Demon /6

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
74 gold duster with 75 scamp discbrake parts car.will throw in steel crank 906 headed 383,727 trans,schumacher conversion mounts(new) and hooker super competition fenderwell headers.whatcha think? mopars for sale 004.JPG

mopars for sale 003.JPG

mopars for sale 009.JPG

mopars for sale 001-1.JPG

DSCN0130.JPG

mopars for sale 004.JPG

mopars for sale 003.JPG

mopars for sale 009.JPG

mopars for sale 001-1.JPG

DSCN0130.JPG

Just want to mention that i DO have a trailer and/or a rollback if you need any help....reasonable fee. Not TOO far,(3-4 hundred miles) Let me know if i can help !!

put your trailer behind your rollback,put your demon on one or the other,and come on up to va!!!

Allright, here's what i'll do ...i'll put my Demon on the rollback, my Duster on the trailer, come up To Va., and find my self a spot to sit till they sell !!:toothy10:
I am determined, by God !
I'll come back later and bring my Charger, i guess y'all need that too:notworth::sign5:

LOL...there are sooo many deals out there right now...UGH! Why can't I be a millionare?

Anyways my father might buy your Demon. He wants me to show it to him tonight. Along with the Duster and another Duster that is for sale on this forum.

Can you e-mail me some photos of the underside?

How bad are the floors/trunk?

Actually have de-coded the best i could with what i could find, but if you ask, i will be more than happy to answer anything.
I thought i knew about these cars until i found this site,now i feel STOOOPID!

Hey, I think most of us newbies did, and some days I still do.

BTW, lived in Dothan from 1987-1991 until Uncle Sammy said I had to work in Newark, N.J.(aka Brick City). Spent alot of time on base @ Rucker and learned from local billboards that "Cars cost less in Enterprise". Still miss our life in Dothan; some great people down that way.

Hey, I think most of us newbies did, and some days I still do.

BTW, lived in Dothan from 1987-1991 until Uncle Sammy said I had to work in Newark, N.J.(aka Brick City). Spent alot of time on base @ Rucker and learned from local billboards that "Cars cost less in Enterprise". Still miss our life in Dothan; some great people down that way.

I got here in 92, Live a half mile from the Ent. Ft Rucker gate. And my business is 3 miles from the Daleville Ft Rucker gate, most of my business is the guys on post. Appreciate the shout, and if you ever need anything, let me know !! And i think this is a GREAT site.....\\:D/:wave::thumblef:

LOL...there are sooo many deals out there right now...UGH! Why can't I be a millionare?

Anyways my father might buy your Demon. He wants me to show it to him tonight. Along with the Duster and another Duster that is for sale on this forum.

Can you e-mail me some photos of the underside?

How bad are the floors/trunk?

Daniel, still interested? 2000.00, if you still want pics, let me know i'll post some. Just need to move one of these things. If it don't sell i'll mothball it till i can get to it.

im still interested...if you'll do the drivin'.....my mercedes trans in my RAM truck is startin to get stupid!F**K DAIMLER!!!!!

mopars for sale 004.JPG

im still interested...if you'll do the drivin'.....my mercedes trans in my RAM truck is startin to get stupid!F**K DAIMLER!!!!!

Yeah, still got this thing...several bites, nothing solid.I think i'll just put her up till i can get to her. Economy sucking right now, nothing moving.
And it's a little far for me to drive right now...business has picked up a bit and I NEED IT!! I Do appreciate the interest, though...at least somebodys looking:mrgreen:

Still got'er and been doing some work to the old girl, installed new tires and dog-dish caps...looks better already and running some good fuel through it.
Cleaned and adjusted all the brakes today, gonna install a steering box tommorow. Putting her back on the road and the more i drive her the better she gets !!
:supz::wav:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back