-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66 wagon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for bites.i have a 71 demon project with no motor or tranny.interior is out including dash and glass.it's taken apart to be painted.body is in primer and only repairs were to the lower quarters,the rest is nice.original h code car,buckets and console,rallye gauges,4 piston kelsey hayes power disc brakes,8 3/4 rear with 323's,butterscotch exterior with white stripes and white vinyl top--black interior,also a/c.i'm in pittsburgh and my number is 412-973-4655.i don't have pics at the moment,it's in storage.be a really nice car together.looking for 4,000 OR cash and some new parts for my other car.i have title and fender tag in hand.thanks.

what parts do you want pics of--like i said ,it's all apart.i'll try to get pics on tuesday.any questions about car?

If anything,maybe pics of the body,fenders,doors,the underside fender tag,title,build sheet if any and whatever else you think you want to post. Sound like it would be a nice car when put together.

John

i'll try on tuesday,any other questions?what area are you from?

No problem. If I think of anymore questions,I will let you know. I'm at the other end of the state in the Lancaster area.

2 problems,i saw your message but no email address.also,i'm having a problem sending pics.don't know why.

Got the pics Jerry.
I will study them this evening............Thanks

John

Only thing that would make this car better to me would be a 4 gear/sport hood. Neat project with lots of options.

Some pics

thanks again for putting the pics on here.no 4 gear,but buckets/console is second best.also i do have a 72 hood with holes for the panther style hoodscoop,no scoop.it goes with car too.thanks again.

thanks for the free ad and to all that looked.new owner is also a member :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back