71 Demon

-

stokey04964

Reaction score
Well I've had a couple of post on the site but figured I should post this the correct way and introduce myself. My demon is making it's way up from South Carolina to Maine this month so I can start the process of bringing her back to true form. I've always wanted a Classic car and can't think of a better one to have. It's free!! It's my Great Grand Parents car that was left to my Grandmother and has been sitting in a garage for about 15 years or more. My parent remember when it was purchased. It has a slant 6 with a 3 on the tree. Pretty cool but not for me. I've already started the process of looking for a 340 and 4 speed but only lucked out on the 4 speed so far. I would love to find a 340 in the New England area. Will the K member that is there work for the 340??? As i mentioned it's on the way this month so as soon as i have it here I'll post picture for you all to enjoy and my progress. Any advise you can give is great as I'm new to this and a buddy of mine is helping me.

Brad

i have a perfect 340 for ya! 900.00 shipped. stock bores. pulled apart for the first time since 69. comes with j-heads, but i do not have valves for them. have all balancer, oilpan, weiand aluminum intake......... just needs to be cleaned and re-assembled

Well my car finally made it. Here she is, straight from SC. First and last time touching snow... Got work on a new color. what do you all think??

Attachments

• IMG00231-20110305-1244.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 129
welcome!

it's nice to see a car being passed from one generation to another

and keep it in the family

-
Back