-
Status
Not open for further replies.

y2bee

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
71 demon rear clip.Has good frame rails and under rear seat pan and trunk floor.Rear tail light panel is also nice except for the lock area-needs repaired.Has a 7 1/4 rear in it.$350 obo.

Attachments

• 71 demon 003.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 939
  • 71 demon 002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 920
  • 71 Demon back end.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 920
How much for it cut after the rear marker light? Also would like the rear marker light holes... (What I really need is the tail lights, rear body panel, bumper and brackets) I have a fedex shipping account....

Let me know -Ross-

I also have the fender tag and title to what is left of the Demon.

HUH? That's just not right!
I don't know anymore where the line is drawn as far as registering a car, is it better to have the front half because the VIN is on the dash and rad support, or is it OK to register the back half, because the VIN is on the speaker or trunk drip rail?

I need the brackets that hold the tail lights in offering $100.00 what you think?

If you are talking about the sheet metal that is welded to the tailpanel that the lights screw into,I would say no.That would ruin that tail section.Come pickup the whole thing,there are alot of parts on it.

what?????????????????? i guess fabo is getting into selling titles/fendertags for our cars now. cool. i have a 73 340 3 speed title, tag, and fender tag for sale 50.00 gets it.lmao I DO NOT CARE HOW YOU DICE IT. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL THAT VIN/TITLE OFF OF YOUR "WHATS LEFT OF A CAR"

what?????????????????? i guess fabo is getting into selling titles/fendertags for our cars now. cool. i have a 73 340 3 speed title, tag, and fender tag for sale 50.00 gets it.lmao I DO NOT CARE HOW YOU DICE IT. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL THAT VIN/TITLE OFF OF YOUR "WHATS LEFT OF A CAR"

Pound sand....Another wind bag.The car has a title-nothing illegal about that,would take alot of repair to be on the road.I am hoping someone can repair a car worthy of being fixed with what is left.So keep your comments to yourself.

"the car", you say. there is no car there. the part of the car that holds all thie info is gone ( cut off). i can be a windbag all you want. i have seen cars listed here more complete than that, that people destroyed the documents due to being rusted/wrecked.

i see that you have no good faith, as you do not mind selling the info for a car that is a HALF CAR so, ill buy the rear clip off of you, and also buy half the title and the rear half of the vin tag....................

AND. YOU MUST NOT UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL A PART OF A CAR, AND THE DOCUMENTS TO GO WITH. THAT IS ILLEGAL.

I KNOW TO NEVER DO ANY DEALINGS WITH YOU.LOL

HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH A MINDSET LIKE THIS.LOL

100.00 for the rear clip then? no title or tags, dont really want any thing other then the tail lamp brackets but will haul off whole thing if you want.

"the car", you say. there is no car there. the part of the car that holds all thie info is gone ( cut off). i can be a windbag all you want. i have seen cars listed here more complete than that, that people destroyed the documents due to being rusted/wrecked.

i see that you have no good faith, as you do not mind selling the info for a car that is a HALF CAR so, ill buy the rear clip off of you, and also buy half the title and the rear half of the vin tag....................

AND. YOU MUST NOT UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL A PART OF A CAR, AND THE DOCUMENTS TO GO WITH. THAT IS ILLEGAL.

I KNOW TO NEVER DO ANY DEALINGS WITH YOU.LOL

HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH A MINDSET LIKE THIS.LOL
X2 and even around here its illegal to sell a V.I.N to what used to be a car (now just rear half) no one is trying to cause trouble Y2bee, you never know what the person on the other side of the computer screen does for a living:color:

X2 and even around here its illegal to sell a V.I.N to what used to be a car (now just rear half) no one is trying to cause trouble Y2bee, you never know what the person on the other side of the computer screen does for a living:color:

that was all my point was to be.lol sorry if i came off wrong

I should have left out the part on the title,I have had many offers to buy the title,and guess what, I didnt sell it because it is not legal to do that.I hope that someone can use what is left to fix a car and keep a good Demon on the road.I happen to be an avid mopar fan / collector and dont want illegal cars out there anymore than you.

To clear up any confussion the only thing for sale is what you see in the pictures-nothing else is available.....Only the rear clip......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back