[FOR SALE] 71 Factory 3.91 Gears and Sure Grip posi unit....Richmond 4.30 gears for a 489 case

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68Valiant440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Join DateJan 2009Posts79Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given)0Thanks (Received)1Likes (Given)0Likes (Received)0Dislikes (Given)0Dislikes (Received)0
71 Factory 3.91 Gears and Sure Grip posi unit....Richmond 4.30 gears for a 489 case
I have a set of factory stamped and dated (10/29/70) 3.91 gears and Sure Grip differential..
The gears are in great shape and no chips or damage.
The posi unit has a part of a broken axle still stuck in it and I don't have the tools to get it out..Other wise it is in good working condition.
Came out a 489 case gears are 10 spline
Gears only...$200 shipped
Posi Only $245 shipped
Both together $425 or best offer
Im not sure what they are worth I hope im not over priced

Richmond 4.30 gear set 10 spline....Don't know the milage or how old they actually are...$220 shipped

I can send pictures if needed

Im located in New Jersey
adam

What style of sure grip is it? Clutch style or cone style. Id be intrested eather way so long as its "fix" able.

What style of sure grip is it? Clutch style or cone style. Id be intrested eather way so long as its "fix" able.

He said it came out of a 489 case. Assuming it's original it'd be a cone type. The only 489's that had a clutch type were real early 69's (first run that used left over clutch type sure grips)

You can ship the ring and pinion in a med flat rate box for under 15 dollars just thought Ide mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back