71 gtx six pack car roller trade for a body?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
look under forbbodiesonly for info and picture thanks

Well Trex, the concensus is that if you're interested in selling your car on FABO then you should seriously consider posting pictures, a nice tidy explanation of the car itself, how much ya want and where you're located. Failing that I'm sure a few other members will tell you their deepest feelings on the matter and I'm sure a few will be profane in their content.:banghead:

Dam, all that and not one swear word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

want to trade!!!!! real 71 gtx six pack car roller only! auto console hemi orange 1 of 76 made pm for more info and details serious only! located in jacksonville nc 28546

Attachments

• 71 gtx 6 pack 001.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 508
Sooo.....
What a body would you trade for in particular? Years, condition, engine, trans, body style, colors etc. How about a price for the GTX outright?
I would trade for one of these cars.....

Attachments

• PB030030.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 500
  • PB250069.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 501
  • PB250074.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 499
  • PB030035.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 502
  • PB250111.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 520
  • PB250070.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 486
  • PB250083.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 493
I've always found that when trying to sell a car, giving the least amount of info is the best way to KEEP it. Lets put it this way. Post in the ad what you would like to know when looking at the ad, such as fender tag there?, title, an out rite price, a few cars that you are looking for, etc... You know the car, no body else here does. How rusty is it?

You may think that we are bashing on you/the car. But you will never sell it or even have people interested with that little amount of info. Thats just my $.02

I've always found that when trying to sell a car, giving the least amount of info is the best way to KEEP it. Lets put it this way. Post in the ad what you would like to know when looking at the ad, such as fender tag there?, title, an out rite price, a few cars that you are looking for, etc... You know the car, no body else here does. How rusty is it?
You may think that we are bashing on you/the car. But you will never sell it or even have people interested with that little amount of info. Thats just my $.02

You are 100% right.
Hey trex,
That was my whole idea of posting a ridiculous trade....
It was done in jest, but if you aren't more specific on what you are selling and what you want to trade for and/or rough prices the non serious doorknobs will come out of the woodwork.
Next, i wouldn't find it hard to believe if someone would ask if he would sell the hood or fenders off of it.
Or someone offering to buy the title and serial numbers.....
Just trying to help you here.
It's a nice car and i wish i could afford it. :cheers:
Now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.......

as the ad reads trades!!! also if your serious!!!!! pm me i will be glad to give you all the info you want if your not serious move on!!!!

I think i saw it on FBBO and its cool! I have a 74 Duster 4 speed I would trade but its not worth what you are asking for it. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back