71 Super Clean Duster Roller Value

-

Beastiedoggie

Reaction score
What value would you put on my new project Duster as it sits....a 71 with all new front suspension great floors, windows, trunk, rails. Has 8. 3/4 rear. All body panels are remarkable not needing ny replacement. Will need a paint job. Car can be seen on my photo page...I can't seem to get it uploaded on this message

I paid $2400 for a 70 that has rock solid sheetmetal and came with a steel crank 340 with X heads, an A833, and a 3.23 gear Sure Grip 8.75". Also had 71 Duster buckets with it that need to be recovered.

A lot of it has to do with location and how bad someone wants it. The guy I bought mine from started at $5000 and we negotiated from there.

this??

vbpgimage.php

Yes Abody Joe....thank u for getting it on........I'm thinking a 400 for it instead of a sb

looks like a duster I looked at a few years back in Racine, WI.
very similar paint job to a friends duster which was part of the reason I looked at it.

I'd be hard pressed to put a value on it, but man, do I love it.....just the way it is. I also give bonus points for the snorkel hood too. :thumbrig:

i think ive seen that car at the car craft street machine nationals back in the very early 1980s..

I'd be hard pressed to put a value on it, but man, do I love it.....just the way it is. I also give bonus points for the snorkel hood too. :thumbrig:

I like it,as well. Vintage look,always timeless.

I like it the way it is too.but old guys think alike.rick..lol how are you buddy?

Hey Mike! Sounds like you picked up a job or two. That's great. Hope things will keep moving forward for you guys. Man I gotta tell ya, I can't wait for 2013 to end...lol. I'm going to hit things pretty hard after the first, and I hope all of us have a great 2014. Fingers crossed :D.

I'm with you there 2013 needs to go...lol great looking duster. There cosmeticly i wouldn't change a thing

-
Back