-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DareDevilKev

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm lising my '71 Swinger for sale. Its a nice clean California car. 318 V8, auto, a/c, 8.75 rear, rallye wheels, L5 Bahama Yellow and white, new interior (tan & black) I have pic's posted. www.flickr.com/photos/auntsandy

I'm asking $7000.00 But i'm realistic, and am open to reasonable offers. The car is in Twentynine Palms CA.

Thanks for looking, Kevin

Well, I can see by the lack of response that i'm asking way too much for this car.......soooo, lets make a deal! I,ve been reluctant to list this car on ebay, because I've seen the headaches my family have gone through just trying to sell parts. Besides,I'd rather see this car go to someone in the mopar community. I'm willing to come down quite a bit in price. This car is by no means perfect, but is however a really clean car with alot of work already done. It would need some minor body work (misc. parking lot dings, etc...) and of course a paint job.I removed the body side trim moldings, and clipped the mounting pins on the left fender. It had a vinyl top, which was removed and painted white (which would also need to be redone) All of the missing trim on the car is in the trunk or my garage. The brake system has been upgraded with a power booster (originally manual disk). The K-member was removed and reinforced. The front end has all been rebuilt, bushings, ball joints etc..) The interior has all been redone. This car has never been in an accident. I've noticed that the trans is starting to "give up the ghost", it slips in 3rd. I have a good trans that would go with the car. This car deserves a good home and someone that appreciates it. I simply have too many projects and need to sell this car to make room for them. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions or concerns. No reasonable offer refused!

Thanks for looking (again)
Kevin
[email protected]

swinger1.jpg

swinger2.jpg

swinger3.jpg

swinger4.jpg

swinger5.jpg

swinger6.jpg

swinger7.jpg

swinger8.jpg

swinger9.jpg

swinger101.jpg

That color is gorgeous!!, and the woodgrain in the dash compliments it well.

I wish I could afford another one like it.

Good luck, I just had to comment.

Willing to trade? I have a 95' Dakota V8 5spd. I've posted it on this site for sale. I can email you pics.
I have the truck for sale local right now. If it sells, and you still have the car, I will make you an offer.
Beautiful car.
Bill

Thanks for the offer Bill, but I'm trying to sell this car so I can get started on my
'65 race car project. I forgot to mention in the description that I had brand new door and trunk weatherstrips still in the bags as well as a better grille and head lamp bezels that go with the Swinger.

Kevin

p.s. Thank you to everyone for the compliments on the Swinger!

I am VERY interested but gotta clear with the wife before I can make any offer. I would LOVE to have another Dart. Will it drive to Oklahoma? Thanks, Alan

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in this car. The guy I sold it to picked it up last week. He bought it for his wife, and she loved the car. Now I can get started on the '65 racecar project!!

Again, thanks to everyone!
Kevin
:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back