-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Bored 60 over but was sonic tested fine. It is cooked and maged. No cracks. Perfect builder. I have a set of used pistons from this motor also. Included in the sale.10 1/2 to 1 comp. The vin # is 2-352470 or 6. Hard to see the last #. very clean block. I'm not going to use it so it's up for sale. This is the last one I have. All others sold. I also have some other parts that can be bought separate. Cleaning out the garage. Pick up only in central pa. 17813. I will not ship. Check your vins guys, it could be your long lost motor. 500.00 firm. I may trade for a 8/34 sure grip with 355 gears. Must be ready to bolt in. Thanks, mike.

I have some extra heads but they are not 340 heads. I think it's a good price also. The 340s are tough to find,and when you do find them most are abused to the point of cracked walls or anything else. This one is all checked and ready to build.

I live in eastern pa and have a nice small trailer to haul parts being disabled I have all the time in the word. I also have parts in northern ca I need to get. Well guys lets put something together. I am willing just not for free.....after driving and owning tractor trailers for 28 yrs this would be a good thing for me and for members. Thanks

Wow thanks big. I will get the motor to you if someone along the way wants it. You are a true stand up guy. Lets get this thing sold.

where in central pa are you located. I am 10 miles south of york, I would be interested. What is your bottom dollar number. I was going to go with a 360 but would consider a 340. You can PM me.
Thanks
Rodney

is this a fresh .60 overbore, or at least usable? are the pistons from this engine, or another one? do they still have rods on them? and does it come with main caps or crank? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back