72/60 darts

-

dragonrider

Reaction score
Love both of them! I have a '72, but that one looks like a beautiful survivor!

How much can you spend? I'm pretty sure Summit has a couple complete power brake kits...otherwise, you can put a want ad on here in the classifieds and see if someone can help you, or start perusing your local salvage yards.

...guess I should ask first if you're ok with swapping to big bolt pattern. I don't think I've seen an aftermarket power brake kit that maintains the small bolt pattern unless you want to mix piecemeal parts...

would love to see the other side of this Dart as I am checking out pentastars on the fenders and underhood photo.

So, you just want to add a power brake booster? I purchased a complete rebuilt power brake unit with disc brake master and booster from Cardone (99-5004). I only wanted the disc brake master. The guy had owned a parts store in MN and sent his parts to Cardone to be rebuilt.

I can split the booster off if this is what you need. I have used brakets for the booster from a 70 Dart, also
[email protected] of you want photos or more info

Oh, does the Dart have a cardboard headliner?

I will put a picture of the other side in my gallery. The 60 dart has cardboard covered with white perforated vinyl.

Great looking cars. If they were mine I would stay away from aftermarket boosters for no other reason than to keep it as original looking as possible. From here they look like survivors.

-
Back