72 dart complete partout. mint grille

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
fender extention 50.00 plus ship

driver side door jam is already gone. only have passenger side still on the car

whats shipping to 46229... let me get the wife to cut lose with some money. and i will get back with you. if you can sell before i get back with you do it, thanks

Front bumper guards, washer bottle, rubber trim- between front drivers and rear window(coat hanger got mine) drivers side door panel if no issues, the trunk board that covers the spare tire.

How is the chrome on the vent windows? It usually bubbles on the pot metal. I have a 68 cuda but I am sure they are the same thing.

Sean

Does this car have the three pieces of "trunk lid" molding (1 piece across the trunk lid and 1 piece on each of the rear quarter extensions)?
If so, (detailed pics please) how much $ shipped to zip code 48044?
Thanks

Dan

Looking for a gas tank and sending unit for my 71 Demon w/ 4 vent tubes . Would you ship to 68508 and how much thanks

Looking for a gas tank for my 71 Demon it has the four vent tubes .Do you have good tank and will you ship to 68508, Would like the sending unit as well. Also need passenger side drip rail moulding if you have one. Thanks

hoped wrong, the carcass is in my back yard with all parts sold or used

whattttttttttttttttt is wrong? this car is so long gone.lol

MODS, PLEASE DELETE.. THANK YOU

Hahaha, plot, I think what's happening here, is they're looking at the first post, not reading the date, and then skipping the other 3 pages and asking for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back