[FOR SALE] 72 dart for parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the front k frame and all the front susp. thanks I will take pictures tonight and post them sunday or Monday will sent every one that pm ed me a little overwhelmed with pms so give me a little time thanks rick

not having much luck mabe no one getting my mess. dont know why but don't have no pm still have most of this car but lost all my contacts let me know what you need front k frame and susp. gone doors and fenders are gone

Last edited:
72 dart I got as parts let me know what you need as I took the v8 k frame still have most every thing else rusty rear end thanks
I picked up a 71 Dart Swinger with 318, ps, pb and AC. The front end accessory drive was removed for some reason. I'm looking for a waterpump pulley and alternator with the necessary brackets, spacers, and hardware so I can get the car running. I've tried 2 different wpump pullies but none seem to line up with the 3 groove crank pulley. I also found that the distributor was an original point unit that was converted to electronic. I've tried to find out the brand or make but couldn't find any markings anywhere. That left some of original wiring dangling (?????). I found out that from 72' and later they all came with electronic ignition. The car is from Indiana. Very solid. Bumped and bruised but no problem for a good body man. I'd really like to keep it as close to original as possble to sell it and I think going with the factory electronic piece is the easiest and best way to get around that. The ballist resistor is hooked up on the firewall but has nothing connected to it. Another WTH ??? Let me know if you still have any of the old parts I'm looking for. That would be the FEAD and and ignition pieces. I also live in MI. In the Detroit area (48135). That's the main reason I wanted to contact you. Let me know what youve got. Thanks.

needing rear passenger side quarter panel I'm in missouri let me know asap thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back