72' Dart - front lower lip / air dam / spoiler

-

Velocity111

Reaction score
I'm looking to add a front lower lip / air dam (seen it called many things). I did a search here but didn't see anything come up. Looking to see if there are any sources for a lower front air dam for a 72' Dart - or is there one for another car which is close enough to use with a little bit of effort and fabrication?

Any recommendations will be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Nils

Here's a camaro chin spoiler on my Demon clone. This one is a '67, the '68-'69 spoilers are a little wider, and a little shorter/thinner. They're not quite the right curvature, but being ABS they pull right up to the valance. You have to drill a few holes for hardware, but it's pretty easy.

1967 CHEVROLET CAMARO OER Injection-Molded Front Spoilers 3916673
IMG_2058_zps1bfwsaaw.jpg

IMG_2059_zpsgwedlaiu.jpg

Thanks for all the quick responses. All pics look great, nice to have a couple of options to go with.

I have one of these spoilersbyrandy on mine and it is very nice. Made of metal too but you have to make sure have the two "tabs" on the radiator support to mount it.

I have a spoiler by randy on my 70. It looked great but has taken a beating with the daily commute and needs a repaint. I still love it.
20180413_165131.jpg

Would these also fit a 74 dart sport the same? Apologies but I'm not familiar with all the differences between years.

Would these also fit a 74 dart sport the same? Apologies but I'm not familiar with all the differences between years.
No it will not. The core support is different. But E-mail Randy he may be about to hook you up. He is a super nice guy and makes a very nice product.

-
Back