-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Recent life changes have put my project on hold for now so I have decided to sell/part my 1972 Dodge Demon Project. This car is not complete, I do have some other parts not shown in picture, it does have a clean CA title and a low mileage 360/727 combo to go with it as a package deal for $1,000 OBO.

Would like to sell as a package. However, please respond if you are interested in parts with offers and I will make a priority list. If there are no takers on the package by the end of next week April 15th I will work down the priority list and cut the car up. Car is located in San Marcos, CA.
PM for details

Thank you!

Attachments

• Demon 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 521
On a desireable, but apart car such as this, it would be to your benefit to post the build tag, if you have it.
It will be easier for prospective buyers to envision the restored car, if they knew the options, etc.

Why are the good deals always on the other side of the country? If that was on the east coast i would take it. What other parts do you have that go with it? A few more pics would help too.

More pics to come, having camera issues.

Included in package deal:
Body, minimal rust in trunk area only, mini tub started
Spare tire well patch panel
Decklid
Doors with guts
All glass
Fenders with extensions
Dash
Tail lights couple chips on edges
Duck tail spoiler
Grill and headlight bezels
Core support tie bar and latch
Custom full length console
Factory auto trans brackets
Inner wheel wells
Trunk hinges and springs
Hood hinges
Door hinges
Sail panels
I am sure I forgot something but this will give you an idea.

More pictures, this is as good as I can get for now. Offers anyone? :burnout:

Attachments

• Demon 2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Demon 3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 427
  • Demon 4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 413
  • Demon 5.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 436
how has this not sold for 1000 bucks. Jeez that would be gone in a day on the east coast!

how has this not sold for 1000 bucks. Jeez that would be gone in a day on the east coast!

Yeah i would have bought it by now if it was on the east cost but shipping it will be a pain with it not even being a roller

That is correct this was an H code 340 Demon car. Forum member Craig D. formerly owned this car. I can't believe the lack of serious interest in this car this thing is a steal!

were are some of your own pictures? Because those are all pictures from the photobucket link Craig had when he was trying to sell the car. It seems a little off to me, I almost bought the car when craig was selling it, but I didn't because the moving company I used tried to rip me off.

Dale, the reason I used his photos is because my camera is not working right now. The car is the same as it was a couple months ago. Started a mini tub is the only change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back