Status
Not open for further replies.

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are both located at Martin's Auto Salvage in Montezuma, GA, both run and drive.

$2800 each is what they are asking

I found these both on their page and figured someone on here who was looking for a Duster would be interested.

Here's the '72. It has a 318 Magnum and runs. has a 727 and a 7 1/4
205292_309654629126684_125941829_n.jpg

Here's the '71. It has a stock 318 LA with a 727 and a 7 1/4
156554_346537092105104_433768744_n.jpg

I'll try and get them to give me some more pictures here soon. You can google them or get on facebook and find them

the 2nd one is not a 71 as the rear marker lights are not flush. most likely a 72 but could be a swapped out later model to 72 front end. fwiw

no problem. i like them both as they bothe appear to have the v 24 hood stripe kit. maybe they both arew true twisters.

I though twister had the twin hood scoops on them. I would be interested to see what the inside of them looks like and under the cars and inside the trunk. if you come across any more pictures like that . please post them.

I though twister had the twin hood scoops on them. I would be interested to see what the inside of them looks like and under the cars and inside the trunk. if you come across any more pictures like that . please post them.

The lady who takes pictures for the place told me she would get me some more. I might make a trip there when I can.

The side stripe on the white one looks like a 340 duster stripe are you sure it is a 318? I like them both to me it would be a matter of what the rest of the each car looks like under body and hopefully on surface rust.

I like the ralley sport rims on the white not sure what the blue. Man! I want to see more pictures of them. I sent an e-mail asking about them friday I haven't heard back from them yet. I hope the e-mail I found was legit. any one know exactly where montezuma GA is? But hey DarTT thanks for posting it

I like the 72 TB3 Twister, The White one says Twister right on the stripe.

This place isn't too far from me. I've been to the yard, and actually seen the blue one a couple years ago. I've never done any business with them, I've never heard anything negative about them either. This yard isn't too far off I-75 in middle Ga., maybe 50 miles south of Macon.
C

This place isn't too far from me. I've been to the yard, and actually seen the blue one a couple years ago. I've never done any business with them, I've never heard anything negative about them either. This yard isn't too far off I-75 in middle Ga., maybe 50 miles south of Macon.
C
I was actually gonna say that it isn't too far from you Cal, but I didn't wanna just randomly drop your name :toothy10:

What kind of shape was the blue one in?

I think I heard somewhere that in 72 the sharktooth grill was an option for the twister where as in 71 it was standard on them and I think the scoops were an option also. Both have the decals to be twisters it seems like and seem to be decent starting points for a restoration.

the scoops for the 73 twister were an option on top of twister, which is really rarre with scoops. but i would not restore a rot bucket just cause of rare scoops.lmao

Thanks DarTT for the pictures. did you take them or did someones take them? I was hoping to see a picture of the inside of the trunk. to get an idea what that and under the car may have looked like? Kean71 where do you see twister in the stripe? I'm looking and I do not see it. I see duster on the back in the recent pictures Dartt has but I still don't see twister in the stripe on the white one. even on the side stripe I can make our D U S T and part of an E but no twister. thanks again for the pics DarTT.

They both still have their fender tags. Would like to see a pic of those. Yellow car is sporting the Interior dress up package as well.

Thanks DarTT for the pictures. did you take them or did someones take them? I was hoping to see a picture of the inside of the trunk. to get an idea what that and under the car may have looked like? Kean71 where do you see twister in the stripe? I'm looking and I do not see it. I see duster on the back in the recent pictures Dartt has but I still don't see twister in the stripe on the white one. even on the side stripe I can make our D U S T and part of an E but no twister. thanks again for the pics DarTT.
Someone else shot them for me. I'll ask them if they can get any trunk shots.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back