-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rattler

Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Contact seller
72 duster body new quarter skins new trunk floor new rear tail panel rust free trunk lid no title no numbers would make good part car or race car 750.00 just body no chassis
titusville,pa16354 near erie pa nw pa

72 duster 08-24-2020 002.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 004.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 005.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 008.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 009.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 010.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 011.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 012.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 014.JPG

72 duster 08-24-2020 017.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Rattler
Do you have doors, fenders or hood for the car? The car looks worth saving how are the frame rails.

Rattler
Do you have doors, fenders or hood for the car? The car looks worth saving how are the frame rails.
i have a hood both fenders and doors as you can see the floors and the rear pan are rusted rear frame rails are repairable would be best as a race car since there are not any title

I just did that to a 71 duster ( race car ) Has a title though. The body was decent frame was bad. If you decide to part it out let me know I would be interested in hood and deck lid if they are nice. I have fiberglass 6 pack hood ( I may still use the hood ), Fiberglass deck lid and bumpers and have decided to use steel stuff on my race car and just build a bigger motor.

I just did that to a 71 duster ( race car ) Has a title though. The body was decent frame was bad. If you decide to part it out let me know I would be interested in hood and deck lid if they are nice. I have fiberglass 6 pack hood ( I may still use the hood ), Fiberglass deck lid and bumpers and have decided to use steel stuff on my race car and just build a bigger motor.
i will sell the hood and deck lid hood is good except 2 little holes near where it mounts not at bolt holes easy fix and small dent in center where something was under hood when closed deck lid is rust free i have pics i could put them on foab or email bill

Bill
send pictures of hood and deck lid to E mail address removed for your internet security.

Last edited by a moderator:
No chassis? Can you explain that one please?

No chassis? Can you explain that one please?
i do have a front and rearend 8 1/4 i could sell with it it's in a parts car there isn't a title it really is a parts car or a race car do you want a rolling chassis ?i could quote you for a roller bill

Well you said no frame. Since it is a unibody car with the subframes welded in, it left me thinking those are gone.
Passing otherwise, thanks.

Well you said no frame. Since it is a unibody car with the subframes welded in, it left me thinking those are gone.
Passing otherwise, thanks.
i never said no frame it is a unibody chassis is front suspension and rear suspension front frame rails are good rears or a little thin but repairable quarters and trunk floor are new bill

i never said no frame it is a unibody chassis is front suspension and rear suspension front frame rails are good rears or a little thin but repairable quarters and trunk floor are new bill
RIGHT! My bad, I should have said “No Chassis” which was & still is confusing. The rear springs and rear end are not chassis. The K frame is not basis ether but rather a part bolted into and becomes part of.
No worries.

just body no chassis

Last edited:
RIGHT! My bad, I should have said “No Chassis” which was & still is confusing. The rear springs and rear end are not chassis. The K frame is not basis ether but rather a part bolted into and becomes part of.
No worries.
i will sell body, seats, fenders, doors, bumpers, hood ,dash frame "no instruments"for 1500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back