72 duster. clean. cheap.... got to go!!!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
ok, i have listed this a few times,a nd i am going to take a huge loss on it.
tryin to pick up a car that is on here for sale

72 318-3 speed car. no motoor. do have a 4 speed that came out of a 71 340 4 speed car. have drive shaft, bucket seat belts out of 340 car. also have perfect chrome drip rail molding for the car. all glass is good. door strikers are perfect. all interior is in driver condition. seats have been recoverd, and nice.(bench).
dash is nice but needs a cover on the pad.
floor has small hole under the gas pedal. otherwise is great. trunk has few pinholes, but still ver solid. had some work done in the very bottoms of the quarters. tail panel is real nice. i have a nice grille for the car. also have z bar, clutch to pedal rod, z-bar to fork rod, clutch fork, dust cover, bell housing, pedals and hump still in the car
car has from factory a 8.75 with 3:23 open rear. frame rails are perfect, inners are great. hood is nice. trunk has couple little dings. door are real solid, but few dings. fenders are saveable, but need work. however, i bought a set of rust free ones from member in georgia, and you pay shipping to him, you can have them for free.
the brakes and emergency brake works flawlessly.

also has a nice set of rallys with centers and trim rings, and rally sprot mirrors

clear title. come take it 2,200.00 i cannot go a penny less.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,157
  • 007.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 004.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,175
  • 001.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,169
  • 002.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,170
plot i really wish you were wheelin and dealin when I was looking for my a body. Good luck with the sale!

this is one of those cars, while not being perfect, but you can drop an engine in, and drive for a few more years before do any work to the body!

I hate you.

Why? Because you live way the hell down there, and I'm way the hell up here.

well, id take the engine, but other than that, there is not much usable on it for me, as my jeep is awd.

so, the engine will work for me. how bout make offer with your engine in on trade!

well i want 2200 you want 800.00 so, how bout 1,400.00 and ill take 200.00 off if you come all the way!

so, 1,200.00 and the engine!. ill send title in the mail ahead of time!:thumrigh:

well i want 2200 you want 800.00 so, how bout 1,400.00 and ill take 200.00 off if you come all the way!

so, 1,200.00 and the engine!. ill send title in the mail ahead of time!:thumrigh:

sounds good but you need to come down and pull it and i'll do the 1400 i dont have the time to pull it i ve got everything you need to do it with

yea, but then i have to tow the duster to you.lol that is a 400.00 bill to me. you know what i am saying.

not cost effective for me right now.lol i wound up trading for a 65 belvedere today.

still intrested in the 4.7 still

not cost effective for me right now.lol i wound up trading for a 65 belvedere today.

still intrested in the 4.7 still

better move fast so are about 4 others it must be a bad thing for the 4.7 to go bad huh let me know in a day or so

Damn my eyes for looking again! I really love this car and if I had the $$ I'd simply bring a drive train, drop it in and drive away,lol!. Never quite that simple though,is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back