72 Duster Exhaust System

-
Well comparing apples to apples they are less than half the price of the competion..that's a complete 1972 340 Duster factory aluminized system with choice of three different muffler designs and tailpipes which accomadate the exhaust tips.....$320.00 delivered to my shop.......anyone??:dontknow:

Yup. Just bought a Kepich system for my '67 Dart. The headpipes weren't right the first go-round. They sent me a second pair...still wrong. Finally gave up, had them give me small refund, and got them built locally, for about the price of the refund. The rest of the system is fine (tailpipes were a bit long, but that was an easy fix) Not mandrel bent, but decent bends.

I have some pics on my other 'puter, if you like. PM me your direct addy and I can send.

I just bought from them for 73 Dart Sport 340. Haven't tried to install yet but left side headpipe had wrong flange on it. (Should be flat flange not socket)

They are going to correct it. If you purchase, make sure you get the correct headpipe flanges. Otherwise, doesn't look bad.

No hangers or clamps included. My mufflers were turbo variety and tailpipes were turn down but hopefully should be able to be cut off for tips some day.

Mike

Wow! So far I'm not thrilled of what I hear....last thing I want is a problem with the system when its time to install....Thanks! Anyone else??

I just bought from them for 73 Dart Sport 340. Haven't tried to install yet but left side headpipe had wrong flange on it. (Should be flat flange not socket)

They are going to correct it. If you purchase, make sure you get the correct headpipe flanges. Otherwise, doesn't look bad.

No hangers or clamps included. My mufflers were turbo variety and tailpipes were turn down but hopefully should be able to be cut off for tips some day.

Mike

Sounds like I got your headpipes, and you got mine!

My system requires the socket ('67 Dart/273) and I was sent the flat flanges. Anyway, Kepich sent me new headpipes, with socket flange, but only in 1 7/8 pipe!(rest of system is 2")

I got a bunch of clamps w/my system, but no hangers. Bought a pass. side ,factory bolt-on muffler hanger from "cosgig" here on FABO.

Sounds OK....may be a little quiet for some (certainly NOT 5.0L Mustang or Flowmaster 40 sound), but I like it.

Below is the Kepich system next to my stock, single system.......

Attachments

• DadsDartExhaustHeadPipes (Medium).jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 599
I can see how you may have had problems going from single to dual.....maybe I will have smooth sailing since I am just going back to a factory stock configuration....fingers crossed:sad:

-
Back