72 duster muscle motors 416 TCI 727/HUGHES 3500 STALL /4 10 ALL NEW Less than

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob .... I lowered the price to $16,500 .... If it does not sell and you still want the motor I will pull it out ... Lets see if the car can sell in two weeks . Thanks

well we just spent $1000. on the car ....new 83/4 blasted and painted...new axles,green bearings ,long studs,brakes 4 30 gears for now .....

Trade for b body ,a project car that needs body and paint work ....sell as a roller ....or sell the 416 muscle motors engine ....we need a b body for a family of 4

I posted pics in the wrong spot ...we will sell the car as a roller .we had another great summer with it ...but time to go . I can sell it as a small block roller ....sell it with brand new 2" tti headers and mounts to drop in your big block $9500. Or best offer or trade . One week before the nats i put in a $975. Rad from wizards and over $1000. In a new 8 3/4 rear end ...not a show car ...but a fun car ...no matter how much money we put into it it still will not be a convertable.View attachment IMG_3996.jpg

View attachment IMG_3997.jpg

View attachment IMG_3998.jpg

Whats the price now with the 416 and all the parts you mentioned about in earlier post. I am in Ontario but still interested.
Send me a pm if that works better.

Thanks
Derrick

What is the back story on the body? I read you picked up as a project, was the paint and body already done? I am guessing at this point it is a non running roller?

What is the back story on the body? I read you picked up as a project, was the paint and body already done? I am guessing at this point it is a non running roller?

the car came with a rebuilt 360 (which I still have ) bad trans which I replaced with a TCI trans. the car was painted but not wet sanded...I painted the hood ...some decals ....got the car to run right. I can take any picks you may need . I have pictures on my FACEBOOK page. I am on youtube as :BIGDEE426
I really need to sell it ...make an offer ....I have too much stuff and no time right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back