72 duster roller, REDUCED!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, here goes.

i seen in a post where it says " needs alot of work". who wrote that,a nd what does it need besides interior, engine and trans? what k-frame is in it? i got a 360 4 speed i want to drop in it. title? if i pay 1/2 down on the car, what type of timeframe do i have to get there to get it? it is hectic right now. would you give me 45 days to pick up?

pm me your number I WANT THE CAR!

ok, here goes.

i seen in a post where it says " needs alot of work". who wrote that,a nd what does it need besides interior, engine and trans? what k-frame is in it? i got a 360 4 speed i want to drop in it. title? if i pay 1/2 down on the car, what type of timeframe do i have to get there to get it? it is hectic right now. would you give me 45 days to pick up?

pm me your number I WANT THE CAR!

1 wrong on needs lots of work.
2 way to fare for me to travel.
3 the k frame motor mounts use the spool type.

i am not asking you to travel!.lol i will come get it, but i am asking you for 45 days. i will send you 1/2 down on the car till i get there

well if you tell me that you will hold the car for up to 45 days, with a deposit of $1,250.00 , ill take it! i need a number to reach you at

anyone have a number for this guy???????????????????? lol

Hey thanks Wylde1 for the link. I'm not that computer swavy.

Hey thanks Wylde1 for the link. I'm not that computer swavy.

well, i am the type of guy, that anyone on here that knows me, i make on the spot decisions about what i buy/sell. i have left you a few messages on here in the last 90 minutes, and even left some on here telling you that i have cash ready!. you were on here, and even just responded to wydle, yet totally ignored my posts to buy the car. instead you thanked him for linking the previous thread.
in your other thread, there is no way to contact you other than the ways i have.

you, my friend, are not only ignorant, but rude also. IF YOU WANT TO SELL A CAR, HOW BOUT YOU LEARN SOME RESPECT, as you just lost a definate sale to me.

go sell it to someone else that will not care how you treat them. i feel offended that you could not take 10 more seconds to reply to me as a for sure buyer,a s i would not have minded to take the 14 hr road trip.

i will continue my search for a roller, and good luck with sale
i am no longer intrested in your ride. i'm out!

Dude You better check yourself a little, you really don't to start a pissing match here. Did you ever think that there might of been a reason I did get back to you RIGHT Away. No You just came on here a blasted me.

You even said that you buy stuff with out even thinking about. I've had so many TIRE KICKERS about his car it's unreally.

Yes I was on a off the site last night. Did ever think that that I wouldn't give you a shout. If your really interested, I will shoot you a PM with my phone number and you can call me.

rims that are on it now

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 967
Let me know by PM if it falls through. I'll buy it and put my running gear from the fish under it including the stroker.

Just a heads up to all the other V-8 k Frame is not include for 2500. Sorry.

To everybody that has PM me, sorry I haven't gotten back to you by e-mail or phone got caught up in some work and home issues.

So check your e-mails and I will calling.

gtdart.

I love it, another wasted day waiting for somebody to come and look at the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back