-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff500

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
for sale 72 duster california car,orid 6cyl car,disc brakes,8 3/4 rear,no center section now,this car is absolutely rust free,never any rust,ever.was tan with cream interior which ive started to dye to black.this car is apart at the moment and is 90% ready for paint,with the exception of engine compartment and pass side door.this car has been a race car for at least 11 years that im aware of,was running a mild 360,never been tubbed or all hacked up,will not need any sheet metal or patches ,just some more sanding and blocking.manual steering and brakes,have most parts except,beench seat,fuel tank,has a fiberglass 4inch cowl lift off hood and deck lid,all wireing worked,lights and all.im sure i left out something,you can call 1 260 220 0976,thanks.want 3500 for it,will not let me load pics so if interested,email me at,[email protected]

Hey Jeff, Here is a picture for interested parties to view.

Good luck with the sale.

Man that is one nice Rust free Duster :-D

duster 1.jpg

I posted pics, an admin needs to check the reply for content before it goes thru.

I don't know how long it will take....

I can not believe there is no one spending money for a rust free duster. garaged most of it's life **** that's an easy one and would make someone a real nice street or bracket car.

they would spend two for some rust I bet:eek:)

What a shame....

I can not believe there is no one spending money for a rust free duster. garaged most of it's life **** that's an easy one and would make someone a real nice street or bracket car.

they would spend two for some rust I bet:eek:)

What a shame....

Just so you know there ain't much being spent on anything right now....more pics may help

I Hear ya on that one.

I put 68 Dart GT with 440 parts lot on ebay ended auction early anticipating selling the body only. to a guy selling his duster to fund the purchase.

Well, the next afternoon I get an email from a guy who was all upset the car was removed from ebay early. He offered me 500 more than my Buy it now price to seal a deal. I don't even want to say what I paid for the stuff It was a rediculous proffit :cheers: ChaChING!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2304bc93df

Then it took 6 hours for my Vega to sell. It's going to be a Baldwin motion car of some sort in the future???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972...QQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2304e4fbe6#v4-40

This Duster isn't for sale that I'm aware of Jeff only wanted the Dart, but it went away.

I hope you find one in the near future. When you do I know it will be better than the one I had.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back