[SOLD] '72 Mustang parts car: 351C 4-bolt main / C6 / 4:11 Trac-Loc - $1,000 (MIAMI, FL)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
2vdo74x.jpg

2a95vld.jpg

ht9p4h.jpg

9llie9.jpg

2yjtu2e.jpg

$1,000 buys the remainder of this car; bill of sale w/o title. The car has a bill of sale from the grandson of the original owner, but was never re-registered in his name in NY - and has not been registered since 1995. Original NY transferable registration is missing. Too difficult to clear up the mess to title it in Florida - I already sourced the parts I needed for my '71 Mach 1 from it. If you really wanted to, you could get a title through GetNewTitle.com, but I'm not bothering.

This car is a rusted-out shell - you're essentially buying a rolling parts car with a front disc brake setup and a numbers-matching Q-code drivetrain, including a 4-bolt main 351C. Original Q-code block w/pistons and crankshaft; C6 transmission (untested, said to have shift kit), original driveshaft, 9" nodular Trac-Loc rear end and housing w/4.11s (originally 3.50), staggered shock assembly, disc front end, side windows with manual regulators, front windscreen, etc.

Located in Miami, Florida. If you're interested, local, and do not need to worry about where you'd need to store it, PM me - I will make sure that we'll be able to work something out.

Not really that interested in trades, but I'll listen if you have something interesting. Ford/Mopar, video/cinematography equipment?

I have a basic Marti report which I will include with the car.

-Kurt

I don't have anything to trade, nor can I afford it, but I have a very nice set of 4V exhaust manifolds and a real nice 4V intake that would go well with it. It is not the spread bore intake.

I don't have anything to trade, nor can I afford it, but I have a very nice set of 4V exhaust manifolds and a real nice 4V intake that would go well with it. It is not the spread bore intake.

I have the heads for the car (completely re-done with stainless valves and single locks), but they're open chamber. Yours wouldn't happen to be closed-chamber M-code heads, would they?

-Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back