-
Status
Not open for further replies.

genandban

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Petty Blue 72 Demon I am wanting to sale or possibly even trade. I will add pictures this evening.

72 Dodge Demon, Car currently has a 318 in it but is originally a 6 cyl. Auto, 7 1/4 rear end, drum brakes, Car is a Petty Blue which appears to be original color but looks like it has had a paint job years back. Car is a column shift auto, with bench seat,Car does not run, One rear spring is from another year and does not fit correctly, Interior color is blue, came with black vinyl top, Very plain car with very little options. As for the body, it will need floor pans replaced, trunk pan repaired or replaced, lower qtr panels look in decent condition and may not need replaced, upper qtrs in good condition, rocker panels are in good condition, front fenders are not rusty, but will need a little repair due to dings/small dents, hood is in good condition, roof in OK condition but does have a hole/cut approx 5" long that will need repaired of replaced, I have another roof that goes with car, Doors have no rust, trunk lid has rust along rear lip but can still be used, I have an excellent rust free deck lid for sale separately, rear tail panel is in good condition, rain gutter has a little rust through at tail panel, Frame rails look very good except front DS will need a repair/patch where the frame rail meets the cross member, DS inner fender needs repair at the battery tray but every where else is very good with no rust. Interior will need to be restored, most everything looks to be there but may be missing a few small items here and there, Car is a good car to build or build drag car. Car is rolling and does not run. I have never checked to see if it would turn over or run. Missing Radiator and a few other small items, No drive shaft, no key, or ignition switch, DS window regulator is not attached to the window and does not stay up, door lack missing in DS door, I try to be overly honest so you don't receive something you did not expect. Car will need to be picked up in Covington, Ga or I can deliver for additional fee.

[email protected]

Heres picts!

Sort110 031.jpg

Sort110 044.jpg

Sort110 042.jpg

Sort110 052.jpg

Sort110 067.jpg

Sort110 077.jpg

If you were closer, I would offer a trade to you. Thats my favorite year

Theres only miles between us, just call it a road trip and then it is justified! Jay

wow that will be an awesome car for whoever ends up with it, and really it's a pretty good deal for what it is, good luck with the sale genandban.

I dont remember the last time a saw a complete anything for under $1000. It does need a lot of work and I wish I didnt have 3 cars needing work or I would make a 340 Demon with it.

There is my 4X4 Demonino project.
Good luck with the sale.

Maybe I should take offers! Anyone, realistic and I will consider it!

Going to Ocala for Mopars a Big Daddy Don Garlits. Can deliver car there at no charge. Payment by Paypal before loading. Can deliver anywhere along I-75 from Atlanta to Ocala. Thanks!

Man your killing me here.. i have been looking for an a body car for some time now. If your car was a little nice i would trade you in a heart beat,, this is what i have got. i bought it out of GA about two years ago. man this is hard for me. and i do have it up for sale ..

999999999.jpg

Cool Truck! Looks like fun! I wish this car was nicer too! Jay

I will $750 or its getting parted out in a few weeks. Car has a very good front clip on it that is probably worth most of what I am asking for the whole car. Between the front clip and the rear tail section is worth what I am asking. If it dont sale soon it will be parted out. Parts anyone? Where else can you find a mostly rust free front clip. Thanks! Jay

You found the brother to this car. Wonder if it has a 6 or 340 or ? Jay

69bronzeT5 - I should register this car. I may just post the VIN # so at least someone can in case I forget or dont get around to it. I have been saying I was going to part it out for months but still havent got to it. If anyone wants this car heres your last chance. I do have a guy in Florida that has been asking about it but not much persuit there. Anyway, I will work out a good deal on transport to South Georgia / Tallahasse area for this month. Also will consider trades. If you have a car, parts, or maybe anything!

LA Dart that also means you, if you are still interested. Car has been sitting here since last year and I dont want to just watch it rot. Let me know guys, lets see what we can work out. Thanks! Jay 404-787-8745 - [email protected]

Looking for parts for 68 Charger - 4spd, 71 Superbee - auto, and 451 stroker motor. Need parts!

hi do you still have 72 demon call jack at 615-542-2911 I live in tenn .thanks I am in need of a parts car I am restoring a72 340 demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back