Status
Not open for further replies.

360 scamp

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
360 completely re machined, keith black pistons, Edelbrock aluminum heads, comp cam, 700 holley carb, arp bolts etc.
TTi headers, mandrel exhaust, dynomax mufflers and tti tips.
New B&M 727 transmission rebuilt with a manual valve body, deep pan and high performance converter.
8 3/4 rear with a professionally built sure grip and 3:73 gears. moser axles with sealed bearings and long studs.
All new moog suspension, new torsion bars, new and larger tie rods, new strut rods, new tubular upper control arms, reinforced lowers, new pitman arm and idler arm, new fast ratio steering box and.aluminum tilt steering column.
SSBC front disc brakes, upgraded drum brakes in rear, custom lokar E-brake. All brake components are new including new brake lines.
Fuel cell and battery in trunk, 8 point roll cage, 5 point seat belts, frame connectors, aluminum firewall, bucket seats no rear seat.
New modern style fuse block,battery and cables. Every wire in the car has been replaced.
New window gaskets,windshield, all stainless trim is polished and dent free. New headliner,carpet,dynomat and a nice stereo.
Paint has a few minor flaws but overall looks great,fiberglass hood with functional scoops.
Interior and dash has new paint too.
Runs mid to low 12's but rarely sees the track.
I have the front bumper,it's just not installed at the moment.
This is not a complete list of the modifications and I have a lot more pictures, if you are interested let me know.
I am happy to answer any questions,please ask.
$12,000. OBO
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/3977357618.html

how far north in cali I'm 10 miles north of San Fran and also have a scamp though mine is a 74, I'm also selling my 69 vert, if you got some time send me a line, lets talk shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back