-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This Scamp belongs to a good friend of mine, I said I'd put it up here for him to see if anyone is interested in it. All the running gear is out of a 70 Duster they had that was too far gone. The story below has more details. If you have questions or interest, you can e-mail him [email protected]

Incredibly reliable, big time fun and a pleasure to drive.

Except for the body, this car is a 95% numbers matching factory original 1970 Duster 340 Mopar muscle car.Unfortunately, serious rust issues with our Duster drove the decision to transfer all of the components of the Duster into this hot little low miler one owner 1972 Scamp (six-cylinder) in the mid 1990s. A 1972 Plymouth Scamp is essentially a 1970 Dodge Dart with 1970 Plymouth Valiant/Duster front nose (fenders,hood and grille.) All components in this Scamp are now original # matching 1970 Duster 340: 340/275 HP, 727 HD Automatic, 8 3/4 posi w/ 3:91 gears Factory Disk brakes (recently redone) 10 inch rear drums, HD rear multi-leaf springs etc. New stainless 2 1/4 dual exhaust, correct exhaust tips, correct original exhaust manifolds, factory sway bar, small bolt Rallye wheels, 4-Core rad etc.etc.etc. The entire conversion was professionally done, not an amateur backyard job. I also have the factory build sheet to compare with for authenticity.

Our Scamp is a daily driver, that has never been in a major accident and has 90% of it’s original paint that when polished up still looks pretty good. Nice straight quarters except for a couple of scapes and door nicks. Basically a solid rust free car except the front fenders/inners which do have rust. We have owned and daily driven this running gear since 1985. Motor and trans have approx 80,000 miles.

YYJ87920801.jpg

YYJ87920802.jpg

YYJ87920803.jpg

YYJ87920804.jpg

Oops, forgot to mention the price, $7500 Cdn and it's in Victoria, BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back