72 "SOAL Demon"

-
Hey George, thanks for building me the nice shop.
I'll let you keep your cars in there until the heat is hooked up and the benches are finished.
Then, they'll have to be put outside so i can work on my cars.
Fair is fair. :D
Seriously, now that the weather is bad, maybe those stairs for the mez will get done! :thumbup:

Hey George, thanks for building me the nice shop.
I'll let you keep your cars in there until the heat is hooked up and the benches are finished.
Then, they'll have to be put outside so i can work on my cars.
Fair is fair. :D
Seriously, now that the weather is bad, maybe those stairs for the mez will get done! :thumbup:

Whooo! I was a little worried that you were gonna make me get them out right away. Maybe I'll leave the heat 'till next winter! Hopefully the stairs will be done while I'm away this hitch.

Looks like a great start. I don't know why you would let Dartnut keep his cars in my shop though. What size are those rims, sbp? If you are not going to use them on this build and think about selling them, I would be interested. I'll be checking in on this one.:coffee2:

He told me you guys worked a deal out between you's. Oh well by the time you get yours up here, he should be done! The wheels are sbp 14's, but I don't know any more than that yet. They may be for sale as I'm switching to bbp. If so this is where they will go.

He told me you guys worked a deal out between you's. Oh well by the time you get yours up here, he should be done! The wheels are sbp 14's, but I don't know any more than that yet. They may be for sale as I'm switching to bbp. If so this is where they will go.

Ha!
I'll never be done, not in this lifetime.
BTW, i should have more parts for you next time i see you, i'm making a trip to B.C. in the next couple of days.

Well I haven't done anything to the Demon yet. But I have gathered a few parts. I have decided to go with a 360 and 518 transmission. I have the tranny and if it's not gone will be picking up a rebuilt 360 in a day or two. I picked up an 8 3/4 housing (Chromed!) with a 742 / 3:23 suregrip, axles, backing plates and shock / spring plates. I got Badart's tubular front end pieces, my rad support is bent and I like his stuff! I got a stripe package from Mr. Waggs. My buddy Dartnut got me a fender extension and a couple 72 headlight bezels, though I likely wont use the bezels now, but I definitely will be using the extension. I also got a 71 grill center from Craig Cox, but it may be a spare too, as my latest aquisition was a restored 71 grill!!!!! :D:D I got it off of Kijiji. It is beautiful, with bezels, signal lights and even brand new bulbs with sockets! So the supply is coming along well. Now I need to decide if I'm going to do full quarters or patches. I am hoping AMD comes out with front fenders soon. Thanx to these guys and FABO for helping me in my venture! :thumleft::thumleft:
Edit: Oh ya, I'm waiting for a Fast EZ EFI from Badazz1 to arrive!

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 113
ok, I didn't see you were building.I guess i misses it. your shop is amazing!

-
Back