72 Triple Black Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dude, Just because you spent 26k doesnt mean its worth 26k.

Exactly. There comes a point were you have more invested then the car is worth. Its also a lot easier to sell a car that is close to stock then something that has every aftermarket part in the book on it.

Your car is nice but you contradicted your self by saying theres no way a 318 car is worth that much then asking twice that price for your own.

I have three of these nice cars and guess what. They're all for sale. I cant build anymore till i make garage space.

I have available garage space and will gladly store a car for you free of charge. Just leave the keys. :toothy10:

Bump.........Is the car still for sale?

Wilson
Ontario
Canada

I am sure it is Muslca, I live close by and he would have jumped in and said something. It is a very VERY nice ride =P~=P~

I have available garage space and will gladly store a car for you free of charge. Just leave the keys. :toothy10:

I here ya Adam =P~ Bill ask me a couple times if I wanted to take it for a spin and I had to decline because he waited till I had a few wobbley pops in me :happy10: on my next trip to see him I will make him let me do a video of all three =P~=P~=P~=P~

This only has 129 post on it so lets make it 130 and let yaull know that it can now be had for $10,000. Please dont ask me to come down. If you read back you can see the original asking price has been reduced drastially. Same great car as before. Need room for another build and time to move on. It's in West Plains, Mo at 65775. I have others for sale also like the 74 Gold Duster and the Green 440 73. All very nice cars at a very fair price.
Small Block

Wow! Can't beat that price - although I'm sure someone's gonna try. C'mon people, this is a completed car. Just add gas and drive! The Duster looks great. But I still want that Barracuda. :toothy7:

Wylde1.

Maybe not in your eyes...but,i bet you think your duster is worth what your asking because you stuck a hemi in it..big deal!!!..

It's worth what I'm asking because I can afford to keep it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. We car guys tend to spend more on a car than what it will be worth when it comes time to sell it. I just had mine on e-bag with a reserve of 39,850.00 and it was only bid to 36,101.00 so no sale and no second chance offer. You could'nt build it for 39,850.00 and FYI, Its is a big deal, 528 CI 603hp Hemi, 5 speed, dana, 4 wheel disc brake, ralley dash, bucket seat, flat hood, NOM H code 71 Duster...........:bootysha:

$10K ??????? holy crap thats a nice car for that price !!!!!! Its however about $9,990 more then I have.

Thats a great deal.

-RPM

12k delivered to the northeast and I just might buy it! Think about it. This would be for the wife just in time for xmas!

It's worth what I'm asking because I can afford to keep it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. We car guys tend to spend more on a car than what it will be worth when it comes time to sell it. I just had mine on e-bag with a reserve of 39,850.00 and it was only bid to 36,101.00 so no sale and no second chance offer. You could'nt build it for 39,850.00 and FYI, Its is a big deal, 528 CI 603hp Hemi, 5 speed, dana, 4 wheel disc brake, ralley dash, bucket seat, flat hood, NOM H code 71 Duster...........:bootysha:
Wow HemiMark that's pretty close to reserve price on EBay. That's very good. I don't know if I would have passed on that for a few grand. But as you said you don't NEED to sell it and there lies the difference. If someone needs the cash right now to pay bills, etc. You take what you can get in real, live, American money. If you can wait then that is most definetly in your favor.
Listen when it comes to getting money back for what you put into cars, I must admit that usually (not always), REAL cars, meaning stock, brought back to original, are the cars that will most often get back what you put into them. That being said, in this tough, tough economy, that is not even the case anymore. REAL cars are still down. If you have the money, now is the time to buy up real, numbers matching cars.
On the other hand, hot-rods, clones, resto-mods, etc. RARELY if ever get back the value that is put into them. I once built a (I hate to admit it on here) a '32 Ford Roadster. I wanted a Hot-Rod and so I went nuts building one. Long story short, when I went to sell it, I lost lots of $$$$$.

This only has 129 post on it so lets make it 130 and let yaull know that it can now be had for $10,000. Please dont ask me to come down. If you read back you can see the original asking price has been reduced drastially. Same great car as before. Need room for another build and time to move on. It's in West Plains, Mo at 65775. I have others for sale also like the 74 Gold Duster and the Green 440 73. All very nice cars at a very fair price.
Small Block

=P~ $10K.......someone needs to buy this beautiful black Duster.

Some buddies came over tonite to pick up his summer sausage and i started it for him. First time it was started in 4 months but it fired right up. This aint no junk folks but fnabody, if your serious PM me and we'll see if we can get together.
Small Block

Waiting on your pics Red but a trade wont help me clear up any garage space. Talkin with Hemimark also and others. Someones missing the boat on the 74 Tahitin Gold Duster. That little car is nice also. Not the power of the 72 but 318 and dual exhaust. $7500 is an asking price. Try me.
Small Block

If you were closer to me I would give you $10,000.00
tomorrow for the Duster.

Wilson
Ontario
Canada

If you were closer to me I would give you $10,000.00
tomorrow for the Duster.

Wilson
Ontario
Canada

Distance shouldn't matter. Shipping would add some coin to it, but you'd still be getting one heck of a primo Duster.

Wylde1.
ps. how are ya likin' this snow?

I don't have the where with all to get the rest done.
I have enough for the car............
but no extra.

Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back