72 Triple Black Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend Jim, 62BT409 has one and I have tell you i wouldn't kick that beautiful car out of my garage! I, on the other hand want my A bodies disguised to look slow....sleepers......Like some old mans car with deceptive decals ( 340 ) on the quarters and when you open the hood it say's 426 Hemi on the air cleaner but its really a 528......all under a flat hood, no scoops. No mags, only steel wheels. (although I do have a set of Tourqe Thurst i put on every once in a while....I'm not sure why but......that is what i like.. i'm goofy!
this is a real one....

My friends John and Denny (driving) he designed the k-frame for me and yes, he can drive it anytime he wants! (his is almost finished) But look at it....you would never suspect a hemi lurking under that flat hood!

denny-john.jpg

Chas: As far as the virtual tour? I'll see if i know someone with that big a brain to get it done because i don't have.
Mark: A 1968 LO23 code Hemi Dart complete with rear fenders cut out correctly. Fiberglass front, light weight glass with snap cord side glass. The 4 speeds came with a Dana but the auto cars were equiped with an 8.75. Rear seat delete with A-100 buckets. I have two 68 candidates, the dana, the buckets but running short on the hemi thing. Always looking though.
Yea I am just curiouse as the next guy....I cannot afford this car just curiouse.....if it don;t happen thats ok too....

My friends John and Denny (driving) he designed the k-frame for me and yes, he can drive it anytime he wants! (his is almost finished) But look at it....you would never suspect a hemi lurking under that flat hood!

"Kids, can you say "s-l-e-e-p-e-r" ? Good...I knew that you could. "

:cheers:

Chas: As far as the virtual tour? I'll see if i know someone with that big a brain to get it done because i don't have.
Mark: A 1968 LO23 code Hemi Dart complete with rear fenders cut out correctly. Fiberglass front, light weight glass with snap cord side glass. The 4 speeds came with a Dana but the auto cars were equiped with an 8.75. Rear seat delete with A-100 buckets. I have two 68 candidates, the dana, the buckets but running short on the hemi thing. Always looking though.

Like this 528 cu in w/ 690 hp

And I always get the statement..."What color are you going to paint it"??? And I tell, III'MMM thinking black front end and gray *** end...
Actually if I keep the car....maybe Tangerine

dart-15.jpg

My friend Jim, 62BT409 has one and I have tell you i wouldn't kick that beautiful car out of my garage! I, on the other hand want my A bodies disguised to look slow....sleepers......Like some old mans car with deceptive decals ( 340 ) on the quarters and when you open the hood it say's 426 Hemi on the air cleaner but its really a 528......all under a flat hood, no scoops. No mags, only steel wheels. (although I do have a set of Tourqe Thurst i put on every once in a while....I'm not sure why but......that is what i like.. i'm goofy!
this is a real one....
Mark
Where did you come up with pic?
The next will be a Denny Mobile...Mark knows what I mean....a Hemi Duster or Demon...I did miss Joey's Demon and that was stupid

You know the deal, when the cats away.....................
oh oh ....

That's funny, I just heard that the other day when I had to go out of town. I always get remarks like "I see your trucks everywhere" .... That's because I pay them to just ride around....who needs to make money?

Did i mention i might consider a partial trade for a Hemi motor? Make me some offers. Maybe a partial on lesser cars. Talk to me. Don't be bashful.
The 68 you have shown is nothing short of serious factory muscle. Black glass in the front and gray in the back. If one is ever parked in one of my garages, it will never leave unless it's for a romp to play with the boys.

Mark
The next will be a Denny Mobile...Mark knows what I mean....a Hemi Duster or Demon...I did miss Joey's Demon and that was stupid

I had got that pic from a guy selling an original 68 ss/aa car.....

Mark

Jim,
:read2::read2:You looking for an automatic hemi A body duster, demon?????

Still available for a very nice price. Will consider a decent offer and if right i would consider delivery. Just a notable mention. The fifth picture of the car there's a guy leaning on the front of the car. That guy had polio when he was a kid but he is a real genius and works for an areo space company as a self taught engineer. He's a trouble shooter for em and in his home shop he has the ability to build whatever you want. He has built some very nice cars. He's not a Mopar guy though but can build you a good one. That car can be bought less than $16000...much less.
Thanks FABO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back