'73 318 V8 oil pressure sensor: Is NOS or reproduction available?

-

Lasalle

Reaction score
I replaced the oil pressure sensor with one from O'reilly's because the old one was leaking a lot. No leak. This car has a warning light. The photo is the one I took off and I think it is the factory original. Part # NTROL 6083. Is there a source for an accurate new one or a NOS part that looks like the old one? Would a NOS one deteriorate on the shelf after decades?

DSCN7408.JPG

I replaced the oil pressure sensor with one from O'reilly's because the old one was leaking a lot. No leak. This car has a warning light. The photo is the one I took off and I think it is the factory original. Part # NTROL 6083. Is there a source for an accurate new one or a NOS part that looks like the old one? Would a NOS one deteriorate on the shelf after decades?

View attachment 1715992138

Will this one work for you?

Classic Industries.

MN1742B - 1962-74 Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge V8; Oil Pressure Sending Unit; For Models With Warning Light

What you pictured does not look like factory original. You should be able to buy/ or order one at any decent parts store

What is wrong with orielly's MasterPro 2-8124 or Standard Ign PS11 ? For less then $10
There is nothing wrong with those. I bought the Standard Ign one. My Dart is unrestored and in great shape. I like to use NOS or Mopar parts to keep it original if they are available. If not then that is OK too.

-
Back