73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Had a nice visit with Ross and Dave last night on our way home from HemiMark's in Pittsburgh.
Got to see his dyno sheet (secret) and a couple of other tricks (secret) so soooo.....after the blood
oath, I can't really tell you anything.

Somma10-14trip118_zps5ad0af4a.jpg

Secrets? Only on a couple of the interior parts...and not really secrets, I just don't want all my ideas "borrowed" before I get on the road. As far as the motor, no secrets here...Max torque @4100 RPM 495.6...Max HP @5700 502.3. Here's a couple more of the little motor, I still think I'll change the color to something closer to the stripe color

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 682
  • 023.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 606
  • 015.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 619
  • 011.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 620
  • 021.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 608
Secrets? Only on a couple of the interior parts...and not really secrets, I just don't want all my ideas "borrowed" before I get on the road. As far as the motor, no secrets here...Max torque @4100 RPM 495.6...Max HP @5700 502.3. Here's a couple more of the little motor, I still think I'll change the color to something closer to the stripe color

That looks fantastic.....................I hope you had a nice visit also. Just wish I could have been there......On another note Denny no longer believes that Mogador is halfway between Findley and Plum PA!

That looks fantastic.....................I hope you had a nice visit also. Just wish I could have been there......On another note Denny no longer believes that Mogador is halfway between Findley and Plum PA!

Yea, your like 1 hour 45 minutes and he's 2 hours 15 to Mogadore...but Summit Racing is 2minutes away so it's still ideal for you car guys, plus, There's always RUM.

I got foooked/ hoodwinked on the " I'll meet ya halfway" BS

LOL

I'm hoping to take a trip down one day to Summit in Ohio. I see it's only a couple of hours away.

Looking great Ross. Why not go get some spray bombs of the actual stripe colour made and shoot over what you have?

Riddler

pulled in the garage @ 11:15 last night....in the shop by 7:45....motivation!!!

I'm hoping to take a trip down one day to Summit in Ohio. I see it's only a couple of hours away.

Looking great Ross. Why not go get some spray bombs of the actual stripe colour made and shoot over what you have?

Riddler

When I painted the Transmission and fuel cell I had the stripe color made in a enamel and sprayed it with my HVLP gun but it was much darker than the stripe I'll work on it today and figure something out .

I Just had to repaint the Motor and Wow I'm really glad I did, It turned out much better than I thought it would, I was worried about it being to dark and hide the details and contrast. I went and got the exact same Base/Clear that's on the Stripe, no variation this time.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 546
  • 005.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 612
  • 006.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 546
I probably have said it before but i will say it again.That ride is going to be BADASS.

is that gonna be the grille color too?

Yes it's currently matte black with granite grey inserts but it's gonna get scuffed and repainted. You were referring to the Sharktooth grille not the other one I had dad pick up at the Nationals?

-
Back