73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Mine will be a little darker. Instead of PDM and I'm going with PAU.

;)

Riddler

Nice choice, I looked at Granite Crystal as an choice for my stripe, can't wait to see it on your car.

Attachments

• 74186091.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 803
Just a giant WOW Ross! I haven't barely been on FABO the last couple months and never made it in the Restorations section at all. Your car is looking killer, I'm sure hoping to see it next summer in person!
Take care and glad you made it back home safe & sound. And since its Veterans Day/Remembrance Day, a BIG thank you for your service!

Just a giant WOW Ross! I haven't barely been on FABO the last couple months and never made it in the Restorations section at all. Your car is looking killer, I'm sure hoping to see it next summer in person!
Take care and glad you made it back home safe & sound. And since its Veterans Day/Remembrance Day, a BIG thank you for your service!

Rod...How are you & Keila doing? Seems not too long ago we were throwin' back some alcohol and lots of pizza (some more than others ahem).

Also Ross...Great big thank you for your service! My jarhead boss thinks it was HIS birthday yesterday LOL. I thought he was old, but not 239 years old.

Rod...How are you & Keila doing? Seems not too long ago we were throwin' back some alcohol and lots of pizza (some more than others ahem).

Also Ross...Great big thank you for your service! My jarhead boss thinks it was HIS birthday yesterday LOL. I thought he was old, but not 239 years old.
Doing great Tod,,,,we sure had a great time, still chuckling about those couple of nights in OH.

But in Kitchener it was RIBS! RIBS! RIBS! (every night!)
Mmmmmm,,,those were some goooood ribs!!!

Sorry about the little hijack Ross, looking forward to more updates now that I see you are going to town on that beast :)

Thanks for the support and kind words, looking forward to next year.

Also Ross...Great big thank you for your service!
Thanks Tod

Sorry about the little hijack Ross, looking forward to more updates now that I see you are going to town on that beast :)

No problem on the HiJack...I don't post here like before, but I'll try toad some pics every now and then.

I've managed to get the front together and bolted to the k-frame, unfortunately my transmission won't bolt on because the builder built me a Big Block transmission, tomorrow I get the correct one and then I can install everything together. Also started on figuring out the door handle mechanism.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 629
  • 015.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 618
  • 014.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 621
  • 013.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 621
  • 011.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 629
  • 010.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 614
  • 008.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 633
I've managed to get the front together and bolted to the k-frame, unfortunately my transmission won't bolt on because the builder built me a Big Block transmission, tomorrow I get the correct one and then I can install everything together. Also started on figuring out the door handle mechanism.

wow, keep on truck'n!

Thanks again for the interest and comments, I know a lot of people on this site aren't fans of my build due to previous comments and PM's.... so I really appreciate the supporters I do have.

Thanks again for the interest and comments, I know a lot of people on this site aren't fans of my build due to previous comments and PM's.... so I really appreciate the supporters I do have.

might be....but your 340,000 views say we like.

maybe it is because when most think they got some new trick idea....you have already done it.

keep up the good work......you got a killer Duster.

I have consistently supported you.

Whenever somebody says to me "Did you see what that goofy Ross did now?" I always
tell them "Hey! Back OFF! He might build some strange stuff but he's our friend".

I don't mean just once or twice but every time that has happened.

I always feel better after that.

You must know by now that if I pick on you, you are near the top of a very special list of the best and the brightest.

might be....but your 340,000 views say we like.

maybe it is because when most think they got some new trick idea....you have already done it.

keep up the good work......you got a killer Duster.

Oh they look at it.....Doesn't mean they like it and I got more tricks coming !!!!!!
P.S- I'm not building a car for them so I really don't care what they think.

I have consistently supported you.

Whenever somebody says to me "Did you see what that goofy Ross did now?" I always
tell them "Hey! Back OFF! He might build some strange stuff but he's our friend".

I don't mean just once or twice but every time that has happened.

I always feel better after that.

That is some funny S**t......

LOL! Now that's funny and I don't care who you are!

X2
Such is the price of being the master of innovation. Keep it up Ross. The naysayers are clueless.

Most of the Naysayers are purists....DISCLAIMER: I said Most

You must know by now that if I pick on you, you are near the top of a very special list of the best and the brightest.

Thanks John.

The Correct Transmission finally painted and installed, a few more small details to iron out and then it all should be installed next weekend.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 523
  • 005.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 525
  • 007.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 520
  • 008.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 537
That rack does fit nice. I also like the way the dipstick is mounted/positioned.

I hope the tranny place didn't complain about the free paint job on the first trans!

That rack does fit nice. I also like the way the dipstick is mounted/positioned.

I hope the tranny place didn't complain about the free paint job on the first trans!

He actually said he liked the color and was going to keep it on there, but he didn't like that I removed his "CRT" Sticker from the top of the housing. The Dipstick tube looks like it touches the header but there is some clearance...the starter has tons of room all the way around.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 493
-
Back