-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
complete 73 front end. Since its not selling as a whole ill sell it in pieces. I wont ship anything. make me an offer on any of it it has to go, i need the room and money for christmas presents.

All this stuff is located in Huntington station NY

Whats for sale:
2 drivers side fenders
1 passengers side fender
1 grill and light bezels
1 hood
1 bumper
2 header panels

As it sat on the car: (car is not for sale)
IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

nobody is even slightly interested? maybe i should just take this stuff down to the scrap yard. seems like it would be a real shame though.

That is what everyone is looking at no shipping is going to kill most of us for buying any of these items.

I am interested in the bumper and grille but no way to pick up as I'm in Michigan. Rog

The grill i should be able to ship. If you give my your zip code i can try and get you a price on shipping. The grill and headlight bezels are about all i can ship everything else is local. its all just too damn big and greyhound seems like a real PITA.

And Grey Hound is far from local. The nearest station is in Grand Central N.Y.C. , A mere 50+ miles away. It'll take alot of gas, 1-1/2 hours to travel to the city, 45 min.'s in the borrow of Manahttan $10 through a tunnel, 15 years to find parking or pay $40 for a 1/2 day parking... OUI!

I'll just invite you out for Thanksgiving dinner and have ya throw it in your trunk!! lmao!! Have a great holiday! Rog

How is the bottom of the fenders where it bolts to the rocker panel, any rust holes. Can they be used for patches? Do they come with the emblems?

How is the bottom of the fenders where it bolts to the rocker panel, any rust holes. Can they be used for patches? Do they come with the emblems?

I can include Dart custom emblems. Id like to sell both driver side fenders together for the price of 1 fender since i figure you could use the 2 to make one good one.

This is the worst of the bunch Drivers side fender #1
IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

Drivers side fender #2 a few dents but pretty much rust free.
IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Passenger side fender a bit of rot but workable i think.
IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

well since make an offer isent working how about i list some prices?

2 drivers side fenders $30 pair
1 passengers side fender $30
$50 takes all 3 fenders!
1 grill and light bezels $50
1 hood $40
1 bumper $40
2 header panels $20 each $30 for both.

$100 bucks and you can have everything.

If you want a few different things package deals can be worked out. Id consider mopar parts trades. Im trying to build a small block 4 speed dart so anything that you think might help me. rims, valve covers, 360 flywheel, heads, cool shifter maybe? come on guys just try me, i wont bite!!!!!

bump, Some is interested in the hood but haven't heard back about if or when they wanted to come. if someone is interested in the hood let me know and ill see if the other guy wants it or not.

Also like i said i wont bite you! let me know if you've got offers or trades!

Is there any way to ship the bumper at all? ups, fedex,?

Sorry I cant ship anything but the grill and headlight bezels. I couldn't even if I wanted too our truck has a broken rear end. No way to transport anything.

Do you have the A pillar mouldings?

I don't think i ever listed any A pillar moldings for sale.

if you have an older dodge pickup i have a 9 1/4 rear out of a 79 d100 but im in the same boat no way to transport it otherwise id offer you a trade the rear for the fenders but im in ohio n right now with no job i dont have the money to travel to ny right now i can barely make it down the street lol .

I would love to have the parts to convert my 64 Dart GT to disc brakes. IS THIS A SMALL WHEEL BOLT PATTERN AR OR A LARGE BOLT PATTERN?

small bolt pattern is up to 1972, big bolt pattern goes from 1973 to 1976.

a word of note here. if you use the 73 and up A body spindles, a 10.75" 1975 cordoba rotor will slide right on, along with its corresponding caliper, and caliper brackets.

if ur gonna go disc might as well be some biggins

FYI I'm not parting the car as you'll notice from my signature, i dropped a 72 nose onto my 73 car which is why I'm selling my 73 nose parts.

and also the truck thats broken is a chevy (thats probably why the rear end broke in it!). We already got a replacement rear just need to find the time to drop it in. (those 80s Chevy truck rear ends suck)

Sorry I cant ship anything but the grill and headlight bezels. I couldn't even if I wanted too our truck has a broken rear end. No way to transport anything.

I don't think i ever listed any A pillar moldings for sale.

Just bubble wrap the ends of the bumper, throw it in your car and take it down to Fed Ex. It'll probably cost about $35 to ship.

Unless you're driving a smart car, there should be no reason why you can't ship a bumper unless you just don't want to. It's much easier to ship a bumper than it is to ship a grille.

I would be interested in the right and left side trim molding around the wheelwells if they are in good shape. Would have to ship to me in Indiana. Please let me know pluse price. you can e-mail me at [email protected] Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back