73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed burnout(video)

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
After watching Mopar to Ya,s burnout video today,it gave me the itch to get my car out and video a 4 speed burnout.I figured it,s been a couple yrs since I posted and vids of my 73 dart Sport,always posting vids of the 66 Dart.Enjoy!
View attachment car 057.jpg

View attachment car 058.jpg
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_6KfnavlZQ&feature=plcp"]car 060 - YouTube[/ame]

................I thought u would use line lock and go through all the gears...but i guess u wouldnt torture it that bad...kim......

................I thought u would use line lock and go through all the gears...but i guess u wouldnt torture it that bad...kim......
Hey kimmer....since building the 66 Dart for racing I,ve been babying the 73.I swapped out the 4.10,s for 3.23,s and removed the line-loc.I still have the CE Slide-A-Link setup on the rear,which actually works well for hooking with the TA,s.:burnout:

..........I know what u mean about babying a car as my 75 duster only has 40,000 original miles, i havent even did a burn out with it........kim......

That is one nice 73 sport my buddy has the twin to it but a black interior and all original. And I gotta ask what are you runnin for exhaust it sounds great? And what size and backspace are the front and rear tires and rims?
Thanks Emilio

That is one nice 73 sport my buddy has the twin to it but a black interior and all original. And I gotta ask what are you runnin for exhaust it sounds great? And what size and backspace are the front and rear tires and rims?
Thanks Emilio
Exhaust is stainless with flowmaster 40,s.I have 14x6 inch rims up front and 15x7 on back,both with 4.25 bs.

Hey a free camera on the side of the road. LOL. Nice job Scott. It put a smile on my face. :D :burnout:

Ahh Maybe OPP would like a copy... LOL

Nice, car looks great

Your Dart Sport looks sweet. I've always liked the combo of petty blue with a white interior.

"Bout time this car gets some attention LOL

I always liked the way the hood is peaked like a 69 barracuda and the nose has that aggressive extension of that line like the beak of a hawk in flight

-
Back