-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblin_440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Its time to start selling some of the parts from this car that I don't need. It's a 318 car that was for the most part complete when I bought it minus the bucket seats. It's a darker green with all the windows intact except the windshield has a crack in it. Hood is in good shape as for the rest of the car you can tell it's an Illinois car(pretty rusty). I took all the BBP disc brake parts off, the mirrors, and I'm keeping the engine and trans (possible small block build). Anything that you might need ask if I have it I'll pull it take a pic and we can go from there.

What color is the interior? I'm looking for black door/rear panels, arm rests and possibly some other trim.

PM Sent

BADSPORT: The interior is white but not in to bad of shape.

CUDACRAZY67: The wheel well trim had already been removed before I bought the car.

MOPAR TO YA: I took the BBP wheels for my other car all I have are SBP now.

BADSPORT: I will get you pictures and prices up on here in the morning.

340LOSANGELES: The front seat I have is out of my other dart it is green but in pretty decent shape. I'll get pics and a price on here tomorrow.

JDMOPAR:It's a hardtop and the headliner is gone sorry.

BADSPORT: Here are some pics of the interior panels. They have a wood look on the top and black plastic on the tops of the doors. There are a few little tears and the wood looking vinyl is peeling in a couple spots nothing a little glue couldn't fix tho.

They have speaker holes too. That's what I'm trying to get away from on mine.

Do you by any chance have the plastic covers on the ends of the front seat for the hinge and the chrome knobs for the seat release? Both ends.

I also need the hanger clips above the rear windows.

Possibly the window cranks too.

DUSTER360: Here is the power steering pump I have it's just a spare one no hoses or cap. I could've swore I had one on one of my 318's that are together. Let me know if this will work for you.

View attachment IMAG0202.jpg

View attachment IMAG0203.jpg

BADSPORT: I have the 2 chrome pieces for the seat hinge but the one for the slider was broken off. Here are the two chrome ones.

View attachment IMAG0204.jpg

As for the window cranks I'll keep digging I can't remember if I got rid of my spare set or not I'm in the middle of reorganizing things so I'll keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back