'73 Dart Sport Part Out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
BADSPORT: I have the 2 chrome pieces for the seat hinge but the one for the slider was broken off. Here are the two chrome ones.

As for the window cranks I'll keep digging I can't remember if I got rid of my spare set or not I'm in the middle of reorganizing things so I'll keep an eye out.
Do you have the hinge covers?

I'll take the knobs for sure, if you can find the cranks and have the covers, I'll take them / price dependent.

Price on the door/rear panels with the speaker holes?

Is The front windshield gasket usable? I have a car with none. I just need one good enough to install a w/s so I can sell my 72 Demon. (Door panels are for my 75 DS)

Shipping to 27316 would be good, too.

Thanks

Steve

For the white door panels pictured on here $50 plus the ride. As for the windshield gasket I'll have to take out the windshield and see and the windshield is cracked so it could be a bit of a bear if it's not to bad and in good shape I'll be at $25 more for it.

Do you have any pics of the front bumper. I need the front bumper brackets if you have the full set............ The ones on my car look like two big shocks and heavy as hell ........

Thanks .............................. PETE ..................

I just need the front; but how much for both sets.................

Thanks for your time ............................ PETE ..........................

Yes!! just the front brackets.... my bumper is still good thanks........ do you have any pics??

Thanks for your time....................... PETE ............................

I can get you some on here this weekend I'm really slammed right now I have a lot on my plate, but I will get as much takin care of this weekend that I can.

Can't really tell what i am looking at by the pics but they look ok..... can you send a couple more pics if possible... And now much for the front set or both what ever makes the best deal and is easy'r for you...

THANKS ................................. PETE ...............................

Its time to start selling some of the parts from this car that I don't need. It's a 318 car that was for the most part complete when I bought it minus the bucket seats. It's a darker green with all the windows intact except the windshield has a crack in it. Hood is in good shape as for the rest of the car you can tell it's an Illinois car(pretty rusty). I took all the BBP disc brake parts off, the mirrors, and I'm keeping the engine and trans (possible small block build). Anything that you might need ask if I have it I'll pull it take a pic and we can go from there.
Hello, if you have a fan shroud and bake booster bracket, how much could I get them for? Thanks, Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back