-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$6500.00 obo

Its a 1973 Dart Swinger that someone must have restored like 20 years ago and painted it sublime green. The restore is starting to show its age now. There a few spots here an there that need fixed but no rust "holes" or rot really. Some spots around rear window, and where it had a viny top removed once upon a time.

I have owned this car for about 3-4 months now and have put a ton of money and time into so far- it needs a little more love. I decided to put my 408 stroker into a cuda when I sell some of my toys. This is a really nice car and clean needs very little work. The car is driveable and starts everytime (I've had it on the highway a few times and around town.)

The carb is out of adjustment though so sometimes it is stubborn when its cold. It has a rebuilt 318 with low miles in it with a small cam, OEM manifolds and single exhaust (yea I know.) It has vintage lightweight mags of some sort on it now... a friend of mine says they are old "Ansels" - need polished. I do not know the mileage on the body neither did the previous guy I bought it from. This is an a/c car as well and has all the stuff for in in the interior just the engine bay.

What I have done since owning it:

New distributor
Wires
Plugs
Cap
Rotor
360 intake out of 78 cordoba with 65k miles
2 bbl Holley carb (needs adjustment)
New tie rods inner and out
Adjusting sleeves
Front shocks
New Oil change
Tires look new on it tons of tread
New driver side floor pan (weld in) (pain in the ***) (have pics of process)
Rear passenger patched (welded patch in)(seam sealed)
Dynamat material laid down for sound and heat on entire floor
New carpet from ACS hook/loop -black for a 4spd car.(was swapping 4spd in)
Sourced a nice seat of Front bucket seats and rear seat correct color to interior and panels... (rear is really nice, Front needs redone but is 10x nicer than what was in it)

Needs:
Carb adjusted correctly
Alignment
Dash Cluster needs some light bulbs replaced (working on that now)
Fuel Sending unit in tank needs replaced (tested gauge in cluster it responds)
Dash Pad is needs replaced
Has no radio
Drive side interior panel could be replaced (all others are very nice)
Still have to reinstall seats and gauge cluster
The blower controls do not turn on (believe it is a heater switch, haven't looked into it)

This could be an awesome car that needs very little work for someones dream restore or it could be left as (its in good shape in my opinion to be a nice street race car that could use a paint job or left in its patina and just driven which is what i was going to do)

Here are some pictures and I have more if anyone wants a request etc:

xmrchv.jpg

xga0pe.jpg

2zecdi8.jpg

10sht20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back